Search results

1. EzyLee

NSW SOLD Medium Open Cycles One+ $3,750 SOLD

Item: Medium Open Cycles One+ Location: Bike is located in South Durras, but can be transported to Canberra with notice Item Condition: Excellent condition—less than 2000kms on the clock Reason for selling: Owner has moved from Canberra to the coast and the bike is getting little use. Price and...
  2. EzyLee

ACT [SOLD] MTB - Open 1.0

Sold. Thank you for your interest!
  3. EzyLee

ACT SOLD RockShox SID Race 2010 1 1/18" Forks - 26"

RockShox SID Race 2010 Forks with a 1 1/18" 190mm steerer. Extremely light + stiff. Buttery smooth forks! Some scratches, but only cosmetic. Pics of the forks on the bike here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsk2g7oci $250.00 + Post
  4. EzyLee

SOLD Hope Pro II SS hubs 32H Front and Rear

Item: Hope Pro II SS hubs 32H Location: Canberra Item Condition: Medium amount of use. Laced up to one set of wheels Reason for selling: No longer needed as I sold the rims it was attached to Price and price conditions: $220 for the set + post Extra Info: Even though these are SS hubs, you...
  5. EzyLee

ACT SOLD On-One Inbred 26" MTB Frame / Stans ZTR Crest Rims / RockShox SiD Fork

ALL PARTS SOLD. Thank you.
  6. EzyLee

ACT SOLD Specialized Stumpjumper FSR 2007 - Medium

SOLD It is time for me to upgrade my trusty steed - I am looking at something similar to this as I was so impressed with the stumpjumper over the course of ownership. a Specialized Camber which is pretty much this bike but in 29". Bought in 2008, The stumpy and I have been through a lot of...
  7. EzyLee

ACT Sold

Sold sold sold
  8. EzyLee

ACT Sold.

Sold! Sold! Sold!
  9. EzyLee

ACT SOLD - 661 pressure suit - M

Sold sold sold
  10. EzyLee

ACT SOLD Five Ten Impact 2 Low shoes - size US11.5

Sold sold sold
  11. EzyLee

SOLD Troy Lee Designs D2 Composite Beta Helmet 2010 MD/LG

Sold sold sold sold
  12. EzyLee

ACT SOLD: 2008 Specialized BigHit

Item:2008 Specialized BigHit - Medium Location:Canberra, ACT Item Condition:Used, but lightly Reason for selling Do not use anymore and need $'s to fund new XC bike Price and price conditions:$1000, comes with all you need to get on the dirt (661 body armour, Troy Lee Helmet, 661 shin pads...
  13. EzyLee

Sold

SOLD thanks for playing
  14. EzyLee

Help a fellow rider out live his dream.

Below is a post from another bike forum I frequent. He would really appreciate some votes for him to win a trip over to Columbia to live one of his coffee dreams. --- So, anyone who knows me knows how much I'm into coffee, and those of you who don't know me should still have a fair idea...
  15. EzyLee

SOLD Colossi X Gear Fixed bike 56cm

So my knees are giving me problems from riding fixed and I am under instructions to get a freewheel bike for commuting on instead of this so I am looking for a CX bike. Problem is, I need to sell this first. I have had this frame for about 6 months, it sat in my garage for a good 3 months...
  16. EzyLee

Delete

Delete thread please. Wrong section!
  17. EzyLee

NOT MTB: JAPAN Snowboarding with GoPro

So I thought this might be of interest to some. Played around with the gopro on a monopod, seemed to work pretty well for the snow. There is some tree footage from about 1.20 onwards. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9iswvO5A-E
  18. EzyLee

Canberra - Tuggeranong Pines

Went for a bit of a ride up in Tuggeranong Pines on the weekend for the first time in a while. By no means am I a good rider, and you will see I take a few B Lines... but this will hopefully show what is in the area. Filmed with the GoPro with the chest mount. Enjoy...
  19. EzyLee

Vote for your cyclist of the year

This was in the news section... thought I would pop it in here. It seems these awards get dominated by roadies... so put a vote down for who you think should be awarded the cyclist of the year. Personally, I went for Jason English. http://www.mtba.asn.au/news/?IntCatId=20&IntContId=29382
  20. EzyLee

GoPro Chest Cam - Stromlo XC Trails (mostly skyline + berm track)

I got a GoPro last week and decided to test it out over the weekend on the bike. In the end the positioning wasn't ideal for riding in some places, it needs to come up a bit more... but check it out anyway if you want to see how Stromlo is riding lately. It was a bit wet in places...