1. chokolatrush

ACT Sold

Just checked and I need a 31.6. Bugger
  2. chokolatrush

ACT Sold

Still for sale?
  3. chokolatrush

*sold. Please delete*

They look good. I'm Southside. Maybe I could pick them up.
  4. chokolatrush

TWE wheel set - Sold

Bump Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. chokolatrush

ENO Single Speed Crankset - Sold

Sold pending payment. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. chokolatrush

Bump time with a price drop...$160. Over $300 new (and the chain ring is very close to new). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. chokolatrush

Item: White Industries ENO Single Speed Crankset with 34 tooth chainring Location: Canberra Item Condition: good - crank arms have some rub and a few marks. Chain ring pretty much new. Reason for selling: put this on my wife's SS with a new chainring. She never really got into (I.e. A...
  8. chokolatrush

TWE wheel set - Sold

Type: TWE 26" Can be used with discs or with v-brakes. Set up tubeless (rear has stans rim tape whilst front has ghetto tubeless setup). Price: Sold Size: 26" Spoke No.: 32 (silver with red nipples) Hub Width: QR (red hope skewers included) Axel Type: TWE (black with a...
  9. chokolatrush

ACT Garmin Edge 500 head unit - working or broken, but screen must be OK

I've got a 500 that works fine. I have glued holder to unit as the grooves wore down. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. chokolatrush

ACT Crankset, Chainguide, and cheap 26 disc wheelset

Pm sent regarding wheels. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. chokolatrush

Sold - Shimano XTR M985 10 Speed Double with bottom bracket

Bump again...how's $325 + postage sound. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. chokolatrush

Bump time Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. chokolatrush

Bump Time Cheaper than all those interweb shops...postage included
  14. chokolatrush

Item: Shimano XTR M985 10 Speed Double with bottom bracket Location: Canberra Item Condition: As new - Used once (approximately 25ks) bottom bracket never used or installed Price and Price Conditions: Sold sold sold Reason for selling: Wife prefers the triple for the big hills she...
  15. chokolatrush

Tracks in Merimbula

Tathra Gold Yeah we skipped the Scott last year to ride Tathra instead. Ride, beers then bbq...then back to step 1 to do it all again.
  16. chokolatrush

The Single Speed Thread

SS Nationals Hi all, What's the latest on the SS Nats...putting together my spring racing calendar and I was wondering if the event was still a goer? Ta Edit...oops found it http://www.ssnats.org.au/2012/
  17. chokolatrush

Tathra MTB Enduro APRIL 22, 2012 UPDATE

Maps Hi there, Like a good little vegemite i was reading through and printing off the indemnity form and it mentions needing a map (for 100k riders) that will be available on the website...can't see 100 k maps on site.:concern:
  18. chokolatrush

Tathra MTB Enduro. Entries open.

I'm excited...after spending the last two weeks watching people riding around and serving up a caffeine hit I finally get to ride myself. So how big are the hills....how much vertical climbing?
  19. chokolatrush

ACT CORC 3hr Majura Pines - Sunday 11 December 2011

Entry Ta for that... ps...i'm used to heckling - my riding style generally warrants it!
  20. chokolatrush

ACT CORC 3hr Majura Pines - Sunday 11 December 2011

Entry Can we enter on the day??