Search results

1. chokolatrush

ENO Single Speed Crankset - Sold

Item: White Industries ENO Single Speed Crankset with 34 tooth chainring Location: Canberra Item Condition: good - crank arms have some rub and a few marks. Chain ring pretty much new. Reason for selling: put this on my wife's SS with a new chainring. She never really got into (I.e. A...
  2. chokolatrush

TWE wheel set - Sold

Type: TWE 26" Can be used with discs or with v-brakes. Set up tubeless (rear has stans rim tape whilst front has ghetto tubeless setup). Price: Sold Size: 26" Spoke No.: 32 (silver with red nipples) Hub Width: QR (red hope skewers included) Axel Type: TWE (black with a...
  3. chokolatrush

Sold - Shimano XTR M985 10 Speed Double with bottom bracket

Item: Shimano XTR M985 10 Speed Double with bottom bracket Location: Canberra Item Condition: As new - Used once (approximately 25ks) bottom bracket never used or installed Price and Price Conditions: Sold sold sold Reason for selling: Wife prefers the triple for the big hills she...
  4. chokolatrush

Wheelset - V-Brakes & tubeless

I'm thinking of upgrading the wheels on the old trusty SS steed. Any guidance on a good wheelset that runs v-brakes? tubeless would be nice.:)