Search results

1. BLAKE-2234

It'sa Solo.....

what is that a 28 tooth? and flats? your legs must hate you lol
  2. BLAKE-2234

HMBA Super G All Mountain - Paterson

just regeod for this the bikeculture team is pumped! post New Zealand racing should help the depression
  3. BLAKE-2234

Giant 2W Gravity Enduro Rotorua New Zealand 5/10/2013 aussies in top 10!

the most recent giant 2w gravity enduro has been run and won over in rotorua! having just returned from a week of epic riding and racing I haven't seen this posted and feel it needs to be a bunch of aussies pulling top ten positions in what is New Zealands number 1 gravity endure with over...
  4. BLAKE-2234

Aussie DH bike builder: I-track

I stand corrected lol good stuff
  5. BLAKE-2234

Aussie DH bike builder: I-track

he lives in inner Sydney there was an article on him and a few others in either revo or flow mag a little while ago I cant remember which mag it was
  6. BLAKE-2234

New Bike for 2014. Opinions needed

commencal supreme dh? skys the limit for you it seems some high end expensive bikes on that list. lol have to find a bike your comfortable on that will be the fastest bike you will ride...
  7. BLAKE-2234

Hafjell World Cup

spewing kovarik got a flat in qualies and couldn't race :( keen to see where he stacks upnext week though! good race weird seeing neethling on the podium again haha
  8. BLAKE-2234

DH Nukeproof Scalp Now with a final build photo

almost as bright as my commencal haha looks the goods mate
  9. BLAKE-2234

Sam's Prototype Nukeproof Pulse

no surprises here
  10. BLAKE-2234

New DH bike, opinions needed

find and rise a v3 supreme dh you wont be disappointed I know is opinionated of me to say but the weight is low slung and the head angle is slack so it loves cornering and steep stuff in saying that you need to ride all of these bikes you cant just take someones word for it on the internet...
  11. BLAKE-2234

New DH bike, opinions needed

im pretty much the same build as you and im on a new commencal supreme dh world cup and can say it corners like an animal and the headangle is super slack super sturdy at speed aswell, mine is at about 17.5kg at the moment and there is a tonne of places to save weight on it, but im not too...
  12. BLAKE-2234

Queenstown??

thanks guys this was a question that's been on my mind about queenstown for a while now but hearing theres more then what I thought around the DH bike gets the go ahead :)
  13. BLAKE-2234

Queenstown??

long weekend sounds enticing if your keen on maybe getting a little crew together let me know id definitely be up for it!
  14. BLAKE-2234

Time to go :/

tough go but good to know you have back ups EJ!!!!! haha ive spent the past 4 years tinkering with cars and the past 2 building my wrx but put that aside now and really pushing myself to get back into riding almost the opposite of you lol anyways best of luck and hopefully youll get back on a...
  15. BLAKE-2234

Heading to NZ

heading over for the first week in October aswell hit up bike culture over there those guys are tops and will point you in the right direction with the amount of trails over there you definitely cant go wrong!
  16. BLAKE-2234

Rear Air Shocks on Downhill Bikes?

^^^this man, he knows to broken bones too much conflict of interest for you to be advising him esp when he has come on here to seek advice from others and your still shoving it down his throat, pretty poor form from a shop employee if you ask me....
  17. BLAKE-2234

TBSM: NSW 2013 State DH Rd3 Ourimbah

he knew the track like the back of his hand if not better it was never anyone elses race.....
  18. BLAKE-2234

UCI Mountain Bike World Championships 2013: Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

spot on these guys are putting in the hard yards not only for them but for their country aswell it would be nice to see a clip or 2 on mainstream news could get it out there a little more and promote our sport after all more riders more money more events right?
  19. BLAKE-2234

UCI Mountain Bike World Championships 2013: Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

hardly considerable if you've seen the top section (which caught out many riders) it wasn't easy and definitely DH stuff graves only rode his endure bike as he didn't want to have to get used to his DH bike all over again hes been riding gnarly stuff all year on his endure bike he was...
  20. BLAKE-2234

Fast Suspension

could just be colour coded etc as we all know bikes go into full custom colours etc around world champs time but asa you said there are rumours of blackbox "expanding" so to speak