Search results

1. bushpilot

L'officiel Le Tour 2011 Thread!

Cadel's big nuts are starting to hang out ! warning to schlecks, look out.
  2. bushpilot

Blue Mountains "turgid" Riders Thread 10

Turgid = " Excessively ornate and/or complex in style or language" or " bloated, swollen or distended" Take your pick as this fairly describes what a mixed up bunch we are :rolleyes: :)
  3. bushpilot

Roadie's !!!

I to just picked up a road bike after years of mtb, have done the Sydney to Gong twice on slicked mtb and vowed never again, a mtb on the road is as bad as a roadie on single track, the difference is remarkable, fit for purpose comes to mind, the road bike just flies on the road (funny that) and...
  4. bushpilot

CANNED- due to "commitments".

I'm a maybe too, got the weekend off :D and I don't remember anything else happening either but could be just because I conveniently forgot :p.
  5. bushpilot

Thanks Mark & Rod for showing us a really nice part of the world, a real adventure, I'd love to do it again in the dry one day, enjoyed it even in the rain though, just hung everything on the fence (not the bike :)) and hosed the lot before any of the crap could dry and it looks ok. Your stair...
  6. bushpilot

creaky saddle

+ 1 on the seat post, pull the post out and remove the clamp and clean them especially in the frame/post hole, then reassemble, works for me most of the time when mine creaks.
  7. bushpilot

Don't worry Mark I'm still getting over a flu that I've had for a week, but do feel well enough to ride, may have to cruise the climbs instead of trying to smash them but time back on the bike will be good for the heart and soul, maybe not so great on the body, we'll see how we go, just ride to...
  8. bushpilot

Sorry mate none for me, hope you pick up and get another ride in before workin again.
  9. bushpilot

Well smashed my way round Appin today a couple of times with some work buddies, was good until the trip home when I realized I'm definitely coming down with my son's cold and now feel totally exhausted like limp arms etc, I'll be off the bike for the rest of the week. There seems to be a bit of...
  10. bushpilot

Faaaark Adam, now would not be a good time for a new ID photo, looks sore but I know you'll just suck it up. :o
  11. bushpilot

Fun ride today, thanks all for coming I enjoyed watching Rod and Joe get into some of the jumps and I apologize for my unusually clumsy climbing efforts today :o. Enjoy the Lawson ride tomorrow, I would love to come along but I want to spend the morning with my wife, we've just been passing...
  12. bushpilot

Was looking at an extra shift Monday but riding must take priority especially if the weather is good (or even if it's crap), work has been hectic this weekend and I've really had enough, need some ride time for my sanity. :)
  13. bushpilot

working week 8hr 2009?

Great course Scott & Aub, really interesting the way some of the sections joined up, have never ridden it in that configuration (never would have thought of it really), really enjoyed being passed by Gordo & Jason too, top track manners both, come to think of it I didn't encounter any dickheads...
  14. bushpilot

Hope you find someone Mark, it would be good to see you at the races again.
  15. bushpilot

pi$$ing down for a week.... time to build a pump track in the garden MODS CAN YOU MOV

Double hmmmmmmmmm...., there's four of us doing shift work and two correct occupations, but which goes with which and what are the two missing ones.:)
  16. bushpilot

Buying off Chuckies_Here

I think you would feel quite differently if it were "your" problem.
  17. bushpilot

I'm glad it's farkin raining, one I'm working anyway and two the bush needs some water as it was dry as buggery before it "settled in". Glad to see the VT is crankin again.
  18. bushpilot

Blue Mountains Psycho Night Rider's Thread

Good luck Alex I would just like to wish Alex (mtbasn) good luck and good fortune in the u/19 XC nationals coming up soon at Stromlo, you've certainly put all the hard yards in training and have the skills to back it up too. :D
  19. bushpilot

4X - Lightweight 4x rims

If your a smooth rider that's not a clyde they should be fine, they're supposedly "enduro-light free ride" according to Mavic. The Nukeproof's are very nicely made and easy to service, 5 sealed bearings in the rear with a 6 pawl 30 tooth engagement free hub that's super easy to remove. The...
  20. bushpilot

4X - Lightweight 4x rims

Mavic EN 521, have these and love them :D, plenty strong, nice width and not super heavy (540gm) had them built with Nukeproof Generator hubs and DT competition spokes for a total weight of 2.0 kg for the set or for extra strength and stiffness use plain gauge spokes with a 50gm per wheel weight...