Search results

1. chase1

Club Runs Day

count me in
  2. chase1

Club Christmas party

I got an 18th on the 19th so I won't be able to go.
  3. chase1

Jim's Jerky Promo Vid

yeah i'm keen too.
  4. chase1

Volunteers needed for the 4X race (15/11/09)

i won't be racing so i'm keen to help out.
  5. chase1

November Monthly Meeting

sorry blokes, got work
  6. chase1

4x recovery

dunno if i'll be capable of getting there that early in the morning. depends on friday night goes. we'll see. and dad's taking the ute for the weekend so i'll have to find a lift. might turn up sometime in the day tho
  7. chase1

TMBC Meeting July

sorry can't make this one i'll be down at mt buller
  8. chase1

Broken Wrist Thread

broke mine about a week and a half ago now. hopefully i'll be back on the bike asap. going snowboarding next week. i'll just have to take it easy not likely
  9. chase1

TMBC Meeting June

I work tuesdays now so i won't be able to make it. I have to get my membership renewed sometime.
  10. chase1

Toowoomba 3-05-09

hey champ can i grab #382 fredybeatjason@hotmail.com cheers
  11. chase1

toowoomba dh race pics 09

hey champ can i grab #382 blue and white tld jersey. fredybeatjason@hotmail.com cheers mate
  12. chase1

sikpups gallery of t-bar 09, 5th batch uploaded onto photobucket. page 11 for link.

hey mate any of #382 wearing a blue and white tld jersey and light grey tld pants. and on saturday i was wearing the same light grey tld pants and a black tmbc shirt and riding an oldschool giant dh comp thanks champ
  13. chase1

TMBC Meeting May

sorry, roster change at work so I wont be there either.
  14. chase1

Sunshine Series Toowoomba, 2009. Race photo dump.

hey mate #382, blue and white tld jersey, light greyish tld pants cheers champ
  15. chase1

Toowoomba DH Round 3 (03/05)

hey mate #382 blue and white tld jersey, light greyish pants, cheers champ
  16. chase1

Introductions

name: Kieran Rooney age: 17 Dicipline: Downhill Bikes: giant dh team and cannondale chase.
  17. chase1

26/04/09 Frenzy Ride

yeah so i'm not exactly sure whats happening with the runs and stuff tomorrow. theres too many people who want shuttles but are too young to drive. so i might end up doing push runs/sections aswell. so don't get your hopes up on shuttles. I guess we'll figure it out tomorrow.
  18. chase1

26/04/09 Frenzy Ride

hopefully i'll be there. and i'll have 5 spare seats so jump in quick if you want shuttles. as long as you chip in a few bucks for fuel.
  19. chase1

Toowoomba DH Track Maintainence: 11th April 2009

sorry i'll be at the coast too boys..
  20. chase1

DH Race Meeting Tomorrow Night

I better come to this one. Yeah i heard theres a few dodgy blokes living round that area. (mainly two houses up the road.):D