Search results

1. A

Trail adoption program at Lysterfield

It used to be there.... Now it is a staff Tip jar (has been for over a year)
  2. A

IMBA whats happening

Very dissapointing...
  3. A

IMBA whats happening

IMO vic needs a top down approach to mtb advocacy I knew Nick went to world trail, but was wondering what was going to happen to IMBA-AU. ParksVic really listened to IMBA.
  4. A

IMBA whats happening

So last day for Nick Bowman at IMBA. Does any one know the future of IMBA-AU?
  5. A

Victorian MTB Representation

link to the guidelines?
  6. A

As someone who got 3 trails built, that is BS (your ranger in charge, is just stalling) At the moment, there is no 'process' YY has one, that in my opinion is 'best practice' but PV has no official process....
  7. A

More detail?
  8. A

So there is a strategy? Because if so, i want to see it :)
  9. A

There was talk of the Vic Gov putting out a MTB strategy, there was even a expression of interest in the paper a few years ago, haven't heard anything since..
  10. A

You can get approval, its not that hard, but it is very time consuming... That's not the hard bit, we need PV or DSE to put out the Vic MTB strategy, that they have been talking about (and paid for) for years and years!
  11. A

I kinda Disagree with you... I agree that we need a high level advocate, but just throwing money at pro trail builders gets us no where... (they would have to go back every 3 months) You need to have a grass level advocacy body (like IMBA)
  12. A

VIC Lysterfield Park

There is a Trail build next weekend, with the intent to try to get the trails ready for winter... 8am trailmix...
  13. A

VIC Lysterfield Park

There is an design plan for every build that has been agreed on with PV.
  14. A

The Dandenongs Legal efforts?

Great Info so far, I am happy to at least provide a "pro mtbing" voice for MTBing in the dandenongs, but i thought first i would just see that i am not standing on anyones toes, or cant build on there efforts. I have experience at this sort of thing :) ...and will start a dialogue soon...
  15. A

The Dandenongs Legal efforts?

Is anyone actively avocating for MTB in the Dandenongs? (around Belgrave) There seems to be alot of trails that are suitable, but there seems to be alot of groups that are anti-mtb, and none that are presenting the other side... Any one have any back ground on any of this?
  16. A

Lysterfield Trail Building

Quick reminder that this Sat is LDTR trail building at Lysterfield... all the usuall details, jump on LysterfieldMTB.com to see the details... C ya there
  17. A

Lysterfield Trail Building

G'day Ash, the next trailbuild is the 15th of September... The dates are always here http://lysterfieldmtb.com/working-bee/
  18. A

VIC The private decent

"Un marked Land???" no it isn't, i know of a few trails over the years, the area is either Churchill, Lysterfield or Boral Quarries land... Some Major progress has been made with PV over the last few years... DO NOT BUILD in this area... If you do, it will be shut down... If you really want...
  19. A

Yarra Trails regulars

Just interested... Personally i think that developing places like the Yarra Trails and Lysty, will do more for MTBing in this country than Gold medals and World Champions combined...
  20. A

Yarra Trails regulars

What is the status of the legality of the Yarra MTB Trails? Is there progress being made? Updates?