Search results

1. A

IMBA whats happening

So last day for Nick Bowman at IMBA. Does any one know the future of IMBA-AU?
  2. A

The Dandenongs Legal efforts?

Is anyone actively avocating for MTB in the Dandenongs? (around Belgrave) There seems to be alot of trails that are suitable, but there seems to be alot of groups that are anti-mtb, and none that are presenting the other side... Any one have any back ground on any of this?
  3. A

Lysterfield Trail Building

As the Lysterfield MTB trails are shut at the moment, i am going out there to continue the new trail that runs along "walaby track" If you want to come out and give a hand i will be leaving the Hallam North Carpark at 10am. Come out and give a hand making a new trail!!
  4. A

Lysterfield CLOSED

Parks Victoria has just sent through this to LDTR!! Please respect these trail closures... With the rain that we have experienced to date coupled with the rain to come and the predicted strong wind gusts Lysterfield Mountain Bike Trails will be closed this weekend for both the safety of...
  5. A

Best Chain guide for 2x10

I have the 2x10 Sram X0 running gear on my Sworks enduro, and i want a chain device. What do people suggest... I drop chains when in the big ring (not a limit screw thing) and not when changing gears :( Sram x0 cranks mark up really easily
  6. A

Lysterfield Dirt Jump help!!!

Hi guys, So finaly we have 3 or 4 proper dirt jumps at Lysterfield (legal), but i need help to build these, and would prefer help from people that can actually build jumps (as it took me 3 or 4 shots to build small ones!!)... If you can help contact me @ ando_assi@yahoo.com.au Andrew
  7. A

Ldtr agm

LDTR has their AGM on Monday 4th of April, 7:30pm at Trail Mix. It would be great to see every one there!
  8. A

IMBA Au

Is the MTB community going to support IMBA-AU? I would of thought that every MTBA club would be an affiliate IMBA club... It doesn't seem to be that the MTB community are going to support this worthy organisation.... What will it take?
  9. A

Localized trailbuilding organisations

It would be interesting to start a, who to contact if you want to help out in your local MTB location... That way there are no excuses or confusion... Lysterfield(Vic) www.lysterfieldmtb.com clubldtr@gmail.com You Yangs(Vic) www.youyangsmtbinc.com.au youyangsmtbinc@yahoo.com.au...
  10. A

MTB Statistics per state or region

I'm interested when reading the stuff on New south wales, that the number of 30,000 mountain bike riders keeps appearing, does any one know where this statistic comes from, and how you would go about getting this info. I ask because i am involved in MTB advocacy in Victoria, I think Vic is...
  11. A

Advocacy Alert Lysterfield Trail maintance 18-09-2010

Just a reminder this Saturday is Trail building, it would be great to see heaps of riders there. Meet on Saturday 18th of September 10am at Trailmix, bring good shoes and some water if you have any questions just send me a PM, or check out http://lysterfieldmtb.com/forum/index.php/topic,49.0.html
  12. A

Lysterfield track closures

Just read this on the LDTR forums:p!!! http://lysterfieldmtb.com/forum/index.php/topic,44.0.html at this stage the closed tracks include; Buckle Upper Buckle Middle trail as of the 1st of September!!
  13. A

Specialized AFR replacement Q's

I have an '08 Specialized enduro that comes with the Specialized AFR shock, I want to replace it, but i know that there is a difference in the bushings for the AFR, is this difference in the shock eyelet, or a difference in the axle size... What would be the best shock to replace it with...
  14. A

Long ride setup?

I have recently been trying to up the K's on the Road bike! When ever i get over about 5 hours on the roady my testies (nuts) get really sore!!! I dont get this on my MTB, i am wearing good quality bike knicks. It was suggested that it may be seat angle, is there a rule about the angle it...
  15. A

physio seminar

G'day all, There is a Cycling specific physio seminar to be held at TrailMix on Wednesday the 19th of August at 6:30Pm. I know that we all get aches and pains, in particular when we are starting to ride more, sore knees, backs ect.ect. There will be a cycling specific Physiotheripist...
  16. A

hammershmitt

i'm looking into getting the Hammershmitt for my AM bike... I know all the upsides, what i'm interested in is the downsides, apart from the cash! How are the to clean after riding dusty/muddy conditions how are they with impact resistance how are they to service? ect...ect any input to the...