Search results

1. DJman

How do I prepare a bike for sale

cover the craks with bandaids and tell the buyer that they wont have a problem, and point out that bandaids aree the next best thing do duct tape
  2. DJman

Cloudy Scotch

na i knew it wasnt serious guys, who do u think i am some guy that loves drinking and bicycles, i thought i would go along for the humerous factor that it entailed. although i did google it agian just to be sure
  3. DJman

Cloudy Scotch

hmm Im not to sure about that option although it smells fine and tastes fine according to my brother, i also agree it smells fine (someone had to be the taste tester after reading this) and im sure im going to be sick after i drink it anyway, so we'll see how it goes
  4. DJman

Recent Park Sesh

the bowl is way vert and i find it hard to ride but im used to riding less vert stuff like diamo half pipe if you know that one, and its 13ft deep
  5. DJman

Cloudy Scotch

i have recently bought myself a 1 litre bottle of johnny walker red label, altough im not a conesour (sp) i enjoy the odd scotch, now i have a delema I recently put some of it in a flask and went out to an 18th turned out there was a tab on the bar so i didnt end up drinking from the flask, so...
  6. DJman

Argyle rebound nut

It's just an allen key fitting i think its about 3mm
  7. DJman

wheelset help

721's on hope pro 2's will set u back about 420 on crc plus postage a very lightweight wheel with maximum durability. although what is your budget on a new set of wheels
  8. DJman

What's NEXT? trailer 2

im going to buy it that way the people that rode in it and the people that filmed it can still afford to make more of these awesome movies
  9. DJman

Nibbers Vid. Railed9. check it out.

yea nibz good vid, when u gonna come down and hit up my area again with me callum damo and the others
  10. DJman

Just a quick edit

Tops edit there riccy would have like to see a little more of NZ in there if that little step down was NZ. By the way what song was that?
  11. DJman

***Scratched Forks Please Help***

If you cannot get your hands on some of the special bog stuff i would also recomend sanding the burs back with 1200grit sandpaper, but as mentioned before it can be to deep and take dirt and shit into the lowers. so i would recomend sanding it back and then putting fork boots over it. (forks...
  12. DJman

Manitou Sherman help / running 24" rear and 26" front, posible?

i think its the 05 shermans that have a device called a snap lock presure system, which means that a certain amount of presure has to be put on the fork before it actually goes in, if your testing it by jsut bouncing round on them they wont go in try and take them off something big. or if you...
  13. DJman

Year 12 2009

So did any other victorian student enjoy the GAT (general acheivment test i think it is) today, i especially enjoyed writting the information peice on bee's oh how i love them.
  14. DJman

spank smoke bb size?

The spank smoke frame has a euro BB and is 68mm generally any cranks from a basic hardtail MTB should fit.
  15. DJman

The Best Spam

I just get a lot of penis enlargment ones, and lets just say i didnt get this big naturally:p
  16. DJman

Silicone grips

i can swear by what lube says, i only rode his bike in my mates driveway but the grips are most definatley swell.
  17. DJman

Patto's new ride.. You know you want to know! <3

that is 100% wicked, i guess i will be getting one of them next, coincedentaly my frame now and my previous frame have been the same or very similar to patto's. my current frame is an eastbeast 26" and my previous frame was a NS streetlegal. by the way i am not a copy cat just coiencedence...
  18. DJman

Tree Sprocket

I have a blue 36 tooth tree sprocket perfectly straight, im only asking 50 for it
  19. DJman

Marzocchi Super Moster T

Im sure they would be good if you wanted to huck really big and needed 300mm of travel for a wicked big huck.
  20. DJman

Sidewall damage to tyres

it can be bad, Im not sure if this is what you mean but if you can actually see the wire in the bead it will rub on the tube and wear a hole in it or a weak spot and when you got to pump it up again it will explode (its pretty cool really) this happened to me when i was running holly rollers if...