Search results

1. DJman

Cloudy Scotch

i have recently bought myself a 1 litre bottle of johnny walker red label, altough im not a conesour (sp) i enjoy the odd scotch, now i have a delema I recently put some of it in a flask and went out to an 18th turned out there was a tab on the bar so i didnt end up drinking from the flask, so...
  2. DJman

Unfair dismisal

Hi, my employment status has recently changed for being employed to now unemployed, although I that i have been dismissed unfairly. Now i work at a supermarket in research and i got a call from my manager today telling me that I am not required to come in tomorow because one of the owners of...
  3. DJman

Hang Overs Who has a good cure

Hey, just wondering who else on this site has a hangover and a decent cure that doesnt involve doing anything the night before. and feel free to share your worste hangovers.
  4. DJman

What to get

well i have recently obtained a sum of money 200 dollariedoos this money will be going towards some beer/alcoholic product and a QR convertion kit for my hub and i have no idea what to spend it on so i thought i will buy bike stuffs, so hit me up with some recomedations. This is my bike...
  5. DJman

Identity Rebate

Hi i was just wondering if anyone could make sense of this because i have recently found a buyer for my current rigid forks and thought why not sell them and get an upgrade, I was just wondering if anyone here runs the Identiti rebate PARK fork and if they take the conventional 9mm quick release...
  6. DJman

DJ Update new frame forks sprocket NPJ EASTBEAST FRAME OF WINNERS

Recently I went into my local bike shop with a little bit of money to spend after putting in a CRC order and having some change from it, so I thought to my self what can i buy to make my bicycle a pimpin rig. after many minutes of walking around the shop i spotted it uber cheap (i think it was...
  7. DJman

2009 norco DH defect

I have recently heard from my LBS that there was a recall on the Norco team downhill and the A-line as they didnt meet some sort of standard or were defective, i was wondering if anyone knew what the defect was or why they didnt meet standards as norco didnt tell my lbs.
  8. DJman

Rock Shock Argyle assistance heavily requiered

HI i am currently having a look at my friend sams forks for him as they are not running as good as they could be. i have taken them apart to find only one side has a spring and no oil where as the other side has no oil and a spring. just wondering if you guys could help me with the oil levels...
  9. DJman

Hoyts movies

Hi i could not find out on the Hoyts website, but i was wondering how much a student movie ticket costs on a weekday at the movie cinima in victoria. I will be going with a few friends, dh_damo and I have decided to see the new madagascar movie, has anyone here seen it or what else would you...
  10. DJman

Elsternwick Bowls

Hey, me and a couple of mates are thinking of heading out to the bowls in elsternwick tomorow. We know how to get to the station although we do not know how to get to the bowls there. Can anyone give us information on how to get there or a map, cheers
  11. DJman

what riders do when there not riding

well today we were down at the local jumps and we didnt feel like riding so we filmed some random stuff and the kev decided to make a video of it its mainly us practising our dance moves and a little riding at the end hope you enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qehRWW1rrb8
  12. DJman

Fork oil substitute

hey, I just got a second hand set of manitou shermans with gold label uppers. although the uber cheap price i got them for didnt include oil and long story short is there any substitue for actual fork oil I can use e.g chainsaw oil or similar as I have noticed there are similar in thickness...
  13. DJman

14. DJman

Marzocchi fork map

Hey all so i just replaced the oil in my 2006 dirt jumper 3's and it does'nt look like its all there:confused:, so i checked my brothers forks similar model 2005 drop offs and i noticed that he has a piece of steel/metal tubing that keeps the spring down and my spring just shakes around. i have...
  15. DJman

Marzocchi oil type

Okay i have done a search on this and i coiuldnt find anything that helps my problem. I hear a slushing sound in my forks which i suspect is a lack of oil so anyway im going to drain the oil and replace it with the correct amount of oil, BUT i dont wknow what type of oil to use as i suspect...
  16. DJman

Anglesea mtb park

Well i have done a search on this and cannot seem to find anything about it. i was just wondering if there is a entry fee for the mtb park up in anglesea or if its free entry and do u need a mtb licence etc. as i will be going up on the 14th thanks in advance, Tom
  17. DJman

my wheel

today i brought my wheel to school and i was carrying it around, until my teacher for period one said DJman (noty my actual name) you need to leave your wheel out the front and i said no, it is a highly expensive wheel (ditch witch lacedto kk disc hub but she didnt know that) and i wish to keep...
  18. DJman

MY NS Street Legal

this is my NS Streetlegal. Spec list frame NS Streetlegal bar: truvativ hussefelt stem: hussefelt headset: cane creek Front rim ditch witch :( rear rim mag 30 rear hub tuf neck single speed front hub home brand forks marz drop off cranks FSA smack daddy pedals:revell magnesium...
  19. DJman

New One Word association

hello fellow farkers i though i would start a new one word association thread due to the other one has been closes as i was greatly disapointed as i am sure most of you were as well. Well to get the things started i will state the rules there is one rule which is the word that you put in must...
  20. DJman

Diamo and hursty

going to diamo then hursty on sat if ur intrested