Search results

1. Dero 3

Meringindan is mad

Went to Meringindan on the weekend and my sister took some phat snaps of mwa...:D
  2. Dero 3

Toowoomba is Heaps sic eh

Just a few snaps from the last few days. Me- First 5 BJ - Next 4 Jack- next 1 Jake- next 1 Tim- last Cheers
  3. Dero 3

Toowoomba is cool

We went to the local today and got some fully sic snaps. Me- Black helmet Jake- Blue helmet Jack- Red Helmet
  4. Dero 3

Sweet park snaps 2

I went to the local today and rode my push bicycle.
  5. Dero 3

Sweet park snaps

The other day an awsome photographer rocked up at the skatepark by the name of Andy Hart. So he got some photos of me that i would like to share. cheers, Dave p.s the turndown wasn't very good:o
  6. Dero 3

Turndowns & Stuff

Just some photos of me from this morning that my sister got.
  7. Dero 3

gyro????

I'm relatively new to bmx and I was wondering if it is possible to run a gyro without gyro tabs? If so would you need some sort of adapter to run one? Cheers Dave
  8. Dero 3

my wicked awsome skatepark sesh

I went to the skatepark this morning and rode my bicycle.
  9. Dero 3

BMX 20" no pegs intermediate

Ok I recently bought a bmx and want to learn some new stuff. I am about intermediate i think, and keen to get better. I mainly ride Park and street. Cheers Dave
  10. Dero 3

NS Suburban spacing

ok i've been looking at the 08 ns suburban and was wondering what the rear wheel spacing is? I can't find it anywhere. I'm 99% sure that my rear wheel is 135 x 12mm. If the suburban was say 135 x 14mm could i still run my wheel with some sort of spacers or something? Cheers Dave
  11. Dero 3

NS suburban spacing?

ok i've been looking at the 08 ns suburban and was wondering what the rear wheel spacing is? I can't find it anywhere. I'm 99% sure that my rear wheel is 135 x 12mm. If the suburban was say 135 x 14mm could i still run my wheel with some sort of spacers or something? Cheers Dave
  12. Dero 3

Flatty thread

Ok I hope this hasn't been started already but I thought it would be a good idea making a thread on yourself getting flat or invert. There is a whip thread so why not a flatty thread. I'll start it off with one of myself. It's not very flat but it was an extremely tiny jump.
  13. Dero 3

Skate park pics

These are just some pics from this afternoon. I had a go with a bit of editing with levels and stuff, tell me what you think. Tom: red 661 shirt, norco sasquatch Kieran: white DC shirt, cannondale chase Nathaniel: red shirt, green kona stuff me: blue shirt, avanti derelikt
  14. Dero 3

26" beginner park/street

Ok i have very recently got into park and street and was wanting to learn more tricks so i thought FARK would be ideal. Any takers?
  15. Dero 3

atomlab gi

I have recently cracked my frame in 4 places and am looking for a new frame or to get it re-welded. How much would alloy welding cost? I have been looking at the Atomlab GI and was wondering if it is strong enough for just street and park?
  16. Dero 3

My phat snaps

Thes are just a few photos of myself more photos at the bottom of page 1
  17. Dero 3

Toowoomba Downhill

Today Tom, Kieran, Dain and I went to a local track and took turns with the camera.
  18. Dero 3

My two videos

This first one is just a video of my friends and i dirt jumping, taking turns with the camera. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxcybUuVv8U And this is just some really old footage of a local downhill track. My sister filmed it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Rhf4jOB88
  19. Dero 3

fully sick dirt jumping

These ar just some photos of Dain and I dirt jumping. He's the one in the red shirt and i'm the one in the white one.
  20. Dero 3

Dirt jumping

Just some photo's of me dirt jumping. I have only just start dirt jumping after downhilling for a while.