Search results

1. D

SOLD!!! please delete

really interested!!!!!!!!!!! hi, i am very interested in these forks, just wondering has the steerer tube been cut? how long is it? and do you know if it would fit on a 06 specialized bighit 3? cheers, daniel
  2. D

Sold

hi really interested, would u take $120
  3. D

Not for sale anymore-- SOLD

hi would you take $110, i am really interested in the whole wheel. do you know if it would fit a 2006 specialized bighit 3.my bighit is 20mm thru axle. if anyone can help please do. cheers,daniel free_ride_dan@hotmail.com
  4. D

sold please delete

alex supra hi are these wheels suitable for downhill, would they fit a shimano cassette on them? and are they 20mm through axle? also would you sell the rear wheel by itself. can you please post pics to free_ride_dan@hotmail.com cheers,daniel
  5. D

Sold

hi i am very interested, are these still for sale, if so i am willing to pay $500 incuding postage. cheers daniel
  6. D

what forks for a bighit 3???????????

hi guys i was just wondering what would be the best forks for a 2006 bighit 3. at the moment i have the stock forks wich come on the bighit 3 they are marzocchi 888 vf2, they are an awesome fork except they dont have any adjustments and i have been told that they are not that great for racing. i...
  7. D

sold

hi i am very interested, are they still for sale. if so i am willing to pay $550. will have the money as soon as i have sold my forks. cheers daniel
  8. D

sold thanks

boxxer forks hi i am very interested in these forks. would you take $500 with postage,please reply soon because if you do want to sell these forks i will have to sell my forks before i purchase these. i will have the money soon so please get back to me. cheers daniel
  9. D

sold sold solds sold sold

hey, im really really interested in the helmet but i wont have the money untill christmas would you be able to save it for me and i can buy it at christmas time.thanks daniel
  10. D

Brand New 2007 Tld D2!! SOLD

hey is the helmet still for sale? i very interested just wanted to know would you sell the helmet for $300 around christmas time.
  11. D

06 marzocchi 888 vf2 problems

hi guys i have recently purchased a 06 bighit fsr 3. and for the first time today i tried adjusting the forks, first on the bottom of the left leg it was able to turn and then on the right leg when i tried turning it the whole bolt bit snapped off. and now i cant ride because otherwise the oil...
  12. D

specialized bighit 3 06

yeah its red ive been told that the bike is really good spec list: juicy 5's mavic rims blackspire ds-1 chain guide sram x9 gears marzocchi bomber 888 forks fox dhx 3.0 rear shock heres the link to the bike pic not sure if it will work...
  13. D

specialized bighit 3 06

hey guys ive just baught a specialized big hit 3 06 of ebay. ive got to pick it up still from melbourne and i was just wondering what you guys think.are they good. thanks daniel
  14. D

06 norco atomik

hey guys ive been wanting to get an 06 atomik for the last month but cant find any for sale? if anyone knows of one for sale or trade please tell me because im really interested in them. What: 06 norco atomik Price range/Willing to Pay: $2000 or under also willing to trade Location: victoria...
  15. D

norco atomik 2006

hey guys ive heard the norco atomik 2006 is a great dh bike. i had a ride on one this sunday and it was awesome. does anyone know were there are any for sale. ive got a specialized bighit grom and im trying to sell it at the moment because its getting to small for me so if you know anything...
  16. D

sold, please delete

trade hey man are you willing to trade . cos ive got a specialized bighit grom that i baught for 1500 in septemper.would you trade the bighit and around 500 dollars for the bike. im trying to sell it to get more off a light bike. cheers daniel
  17. D

Please Delete

wat about $50 . my friend just baught a 2007 x7 deraileur and shifter for $90 brand new
  18. D

3m drop

hey yeah thats me in the picture that was about 2 weeks ago
  19. D

3m drop

how do i post up vids
  20. D

3m drop

cool 3m drop we made at the dirt quarry not bad for a 14 year old!! add me to msn my email is free_ride_dan@hotmail.com