Search results

1. C

Convict 100 entry for sale

I can not attend this event. I have an elite entry (although you can transfer to any category) that cost $140. Asking for $140 and there is a $20 transfer fee payable direct to the event promotors.
  2. C

HMBA Rd 5 XC (31st May) at Awaba Cancelled.

Due to the wet weather and an inspection of the trails this morning, the club committee has decided that racing tomorrow will be cancelled.
  3. C

Manly Dam worth riding tomorrow?

Hi. Had planned a trip from the Hunter to ride Manly Dam tomorrow and of course it is raining today. I have never ridden there and don't know how it holds up to rain so does anyone in that area know if it would still be worth riding tomorrow? Til 4pm today the rain guage is saying only 2.4mm in...
  4. C

WWS 8hr Killingworth 22 June

My fiancee (female) is looking for a partner of similar ability to pair up for this event as female only teams are free entry (with a mtba licence). She would be somewhere around expert level for females. If anyone is interested, please let me know.
  5. C

Single Speed racing - Who's interested?

Just trying to guage how many people if any, would be interested in racing XC in a SS class. If there are enough people to warrant a separate class, the club might consider it.
  6. C

XC 29 April

Hi. Does anyone know if the track for tomorrow is a mudfest or is it ok? Was thinking of coming down from Newcastle.
  7. C

HMBA round 3 XC results

Any idea when we will be seeing these?
  8. C

Night ride in Killy

Will be doing a night ride with lights at Killingworth on this coming Tuesday 3rd April if anyone is interested. Start time 6.30 and will ride for about 1.5 hours.