Search results

1. R

sold

Item: Rocky Mountain Instinct 970 Extra Large Location: Mornington Peninsula , VIC Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Upgrading Price and price conditions: 2500 (Open to serious offers) Extra Info: Contact Rhys 0401901432 SMS during work hours of 7-2 is preferred or call after...
  2. R

Tassie National Round Wrap Up.

Well Tassie has been and gone. An awesome location, seems as though loads of man hours have gone into the park. So, lets here it, how did you go, did you break any parts or bones etc I came 3rd last in Expert due to my shoulder being farked from the previous week, but enjoyed it none...
  3. R

Knox BMX Track Sesion 8th Oct.

Knox BMX Track session.. Refer to this Link. http://www.melbourneriders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=647
  4. R

Double Post.

Doulbe Post thingo.
  5. R

Riding.

http://www.nhd3.net/drop/rideHQ.avi Right Click>Save As 30mb. Last 1.30 or so is Oz_freeriders dandy vid to fill up space* LQ version on its way.
  6. R

Opinions on Japan's Whale "Research"(discuss here and not in Grip's thread)

What Grip has said above really got me thinking, being a social animal the loss of one member can or could lead to mass beaching of pods of wales? Also as S. has said in the other thread, how is the killing of a cow or any other mammal differ to that of a wale? Im not the marine biologist...
  7. R

A bored day at work (funny stuff..)

Ok so it was rather quiet at work today and Doigy really deserved this haha.. So try and spot all the "go fast" mods that doigy deserves lol..
  8. R

Riverside Rail Gap from the other night.

This is the rail gap from Riverside Skate park the other night, only a very small clip. Rhys http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download.cgi?mem_id=3139&fil_unique=QnNUG9TM228AADjGlho
  9. R

So you want to date my daughter... (big pics)

.. then you better meet the whole fammily! Anyways peoples these would be my rides Firstly we have the IronHorse SGS Spec: Frame: IH SGS Team frame Shock: Swinger 6 Fork: Foxxers. (mojo boxxers) Bars: Pro Tapers Stem: Easton Vice Brakes: Juicy 7 F+R Rims: Mavid 321's Seat...
  10. R

You Yangs Wednesday 6th

yep were going to do runs, come along its a fun and easy track to walk up.. Rhys
  11. R

*sold*

Item: Blackspire DS-1 *SOLD*SOLD*SOLD* Location: Melbs Item Condition: BRAND SPANKIN NEW IN BOX WITH PLASTIC AND STICKY TAPE!!! Reason for selling: Got one to many Price and price conditions: $200 Extra Info: Brand new, BB mount, Non ISCG
  12. R

Five Ten Return!!

Some of you guys might have rememberd a thread with a poll about hi tops or lo tops for the shoes, well finally it looks like there back in action!
  13. R

Cardi Trail Session.

Kane, Trev and Myself (Rhys) we jumped dirt...
  14. R

Melbourne, Knox BMX Track Wednesday 17th. BIG TURN OUT!

A load of us are hitting up Knox BMX track on a weekly basis, wanted to get as many guys down there as possible, its a good track thats got something for everyone to jump so turn up! Rock up about 6-6.30ish should be a good ride. Rhys
  15. R

Travelling overseas with my bike..

Ok, so im heading over to Wales for Xmas as I normally do each year, only this time I AM taking my bike (w00t :lol: ) now my main problem is how to package it while it will be in transport. I was originally thinking of boxing my bike up and taking it over that way but it certainly packs on...
  16. R

Help me out and do this survey for me

Hey its a survey we have to do for my social research class. Its on the topic of downloading music on the internet. Its all confidential so your not gonna get dicked for it. :lol: Just answer yes or no for the majority of questions, if u feel the desire to add more your welcome and...
  17. R

You Yangs 25th Saturday Melburn

Me and Oz_freerider are going up to You Yangs on Saturday. Getting there for about 11am, anyone else is most welcome to come would be good to have a few other people around to ride with. Ill be on a black SGS and Oz is on a felt HT. Rhys
  18. R

A Few 05 GT Specs..

There ya go thort you guys might want a looky... Frame:DHi Fork: Marzochi 888rc, fender n stem Rear Shock:DHX 5.0 rebound and compression and adj Pro pedal levels Crankset:FSA V drive extreme, Idrive specific MRP guide BB:XTR Octolink(this cant be right with those cranks?) Pedals: DX...
  19. R

SOLD

SOLD
  20. R

removed dribble from Benos 'post your ride' thread

Looks very simalar to me.. But nice ride none the less. Rhys