Search results

1. ForkinGreat

You laugh you lose

2. ForkinGreat

MTB shoes

Ozzy, are they the normal lace Mallet clip-in, or the new one with speed laces and velcro strap? How does the CB sizing compare to Spesh and shimano - assuming you've worn those brands too? I am slightly too big in the foot for a 44 Specialized 2FO, but the 45 is a bit roomy. In Shimano road...
  3. ForkinGreat

MTB shoes

Are your 2FO Roosts the current iteration? I bought some 2FO DH clips in 2020, and they have had a re-design in the last year or two. slightly wider toebox, I think. I tried the new version on and the toebox and forefoot seem a bit wider.
  4. ForkinGreat

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

The hypocrisy is so thick and hot it could cook one of ScrotuMo's infamous raw curries.
  5. ForkinGreat

You laugh you lose

Replace "Chunt Influenzer" with 'Alleged Rapist and Human Trafficker' and I'm defo on board. for most 'Influencers' on the inturdnet, 'shitstain' would also work.
  6. ForkinGreat

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Sure, I'm sure he's done some harm, maybe even a lot of harm, but he also exposed US warcrimes, and 'most people' only remember that, and in the process of wanting to get their hooks into Assange, the USA, and the UK, has made him somewhat of a martyr, and symbol of US Oppression. Please...
  7. ForkinGreat

You laugh you lose

That container ship is also a cooker. stupid ship lost power in Antwerp, Netherlands - a few years ago, and damaged port infrastructure there too. The ship and/or it's engines & electrical system is fucked, and should be decommissioned. And yes, too many people are too stupid to be using the...
  8. ForkinGreat

Middle East situation

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2024/mar/26/gaza-palestine-immigrants-australia-cancelled-visas?CMP=soc_567 ‘They live in a tent now’: the desperate plight of Australian children trapped in Gaza
  9. ForkinGreat

Trickstuff power resin pads (for Cura 4 brakes)

Any thoughts on this? Anyone...?
  10. ForkinGreat

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

!00% ... Go Ahead, Resurrect yourself, you obese orange cunt! :p Might be a bit tricky getting past the Orange Cheeto's Secret Service security detail. What a punishment that would be, having to protect that sack of toxic waste.
  11. ForkinGreat

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/mar/27/julian-assanges-temporary-reprieve-means-australia-must-now-work-aggressively-to-ensure-his-release?CMP=soc_567
  12. ForkinGreat

You laugh you lose

13. ForkinGreat

You laugh you lose

14. ForkinGreat

You laugh you lose

This reminds me of a scene from the movie Idiocracy, where the protagonist sees a cinema billboard.
  15. ForkinGreat

Russian Nightclub Bombing...

yup, "Weekend at Bernie's" style.
  16. ForkinGreat

Black Dogs and mental shit in general

spot on. Agreed. ".......As it's become clear to My Partner and I that our relationship has been suffering"
  17. ForkinGreat

Russian Nightclub Bombing...

I'm quite surprised they didn't "fall out a 10th floor window", or is that just for Putin's more powerful enemies?
  18. ForkinGreat

You laugh you lose

19. ForkinGreat

Trickstuff power resin pads (for Cura 4 brakes)

https://r2-bike.com/TRICKSTUFF-Brake-Pads-640-POWER-Resin-for-Formula-Cura-4 The product page says that they are 'semi-metallic' - a bit of metal in them?? I have always used sintered/metallic pads on my brakes. I generally understood 'resin' pads to be great in the dry, but suck arse in damp...
  20. ForkinGreat

You laugh you lose

Does that mean that Amber Heard has 'enhanced' the interior?? :oops: