Search results

1. Hellyeah

QLD Dt Swiss ratchet XD driver kit 148 mm

Item: Dt Swiss ratchet XD driver Item Condition: good Price and price conditions: you tell me Pictures: yes please
  2. Hellyeah

Sold Perfect dirt jump 26” wheelset

Item: 26” wheelset, EN521 rims with Hope Pro 2 hubs, rear is single speed Location: Brisbane Item Condition: very good apart from the fact they’ve been sitting in the shed for 10 years Reason for selling: clean up Price and price conditions: 500 bucks posted Extra Info: front hub is 100mm...
  3. Hellyeah

QLD Rear shock 210mm x 50mm

Item: rear shock, standard, 210mm-50mm Location:Brisbane or Australia Item Condition:good and working Price and price conditions: you tell me Extra Info: experiment to make the smuggler into a setimuggler Pictures: we’ll work it our
  4. Hellyeah

Sold deity cavity and cz bar combo combo combo

Item: deity cavity stem and deity cam zink bar combo stealth black Location:brisbane southside Item Condition:stem is ace, bars have that strange watermark under the grips otherwise bonzer Reason for selling:beer dependency............err 120 bike Price and price conditions:120 bucks plus post...
  5. Hellyeah

Sold Sold

Item: RockShox Pike RCT3 2018 27.5 wheel size Location:Brisbane Southside Item Condition:Used but pretty good, has some stone chips or rear of arch Reason for selling:beer money Price and price conditions:$350 plus post Extra Info:RCT3 model black stickers 150mm of travel 187mm of steerer non...
  6. Hellyeah

Sold Sold

Item: OneUp Comp composite flat pedal black in colour Location: Brisbane Southside Item Condition: New!! Reason for selling: Money Price and price conditions: $70 plus post is pretty fair Extra Info: Like wow dude!! Brand new pedals, black colour and a shirt load of extra stainless pins...
  7. Hellyeah

Sold SOLD

Item: Deity Cavity stems Location: Brisbane south side Item Condition: pretty good Reason for selling: money Price and price conditions: $50 bucks each plus post Extra Info: black and blue ones are 50mm long red one is 35mm long all to suit 31.6mm bars and 1 1/8 steerer Pictures :coming
  8. Hellyeah

QLD Sold

Item: SOLD Location:Brisbane southside Item Condition:used Reason for selling:money Price and price conditions:$700 plus post Extra Info:German made focus SAM frameset in large size matte black in colour with red lettering, is used with a few scuffs but still a...
  9. Hellyeah

Carbon scratches, to ride or not?

So what do think chaps? Do I ride them or not??
  10. Hellyeah

Sold SOLD

Item: 2014/2015 Transition Covert 26" or 27.5", Large and green/black colour Location: Brisbane Southside Item Condition: Used, normal wear and tear priced as such Reason for selling: she's been sitting around for the last year or two looking pretty so someone else can have the pleasure Price...
  11. Hellyeah

DtSwiss Centrelock Brake Adaptors

Item: DtSwiss Centrelock Brake adaptors Location: Australia........ anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: $20-$30 Extra Info: Sell me your adaptors
  12. Hellyeah

QLD WTB SDG Patriot saddle/seat with rails or similar bmx seat/saddle

Item:*as title Location: Australia Item*Condition: Newer the better Extra*Info: i'll give ya a pat on the back/handshake in return or i'll just swing ya some cash instead
  13. Hellyeah

Sold SOLD

Item:* 2015 NS BIKES Snabb E Medium size Red/Black in colour Location: Southside Brisbane QLD Item*Condition: As new Reason*for*selling: Injuries, a tradie with only one hand is a slow tradie Price*and*price*conditions: $1000 posted or pick-up Extra*Info: This is my spare frame that I've...
  14. Hellyeah

QLD sold focused Focus Sam 1

Item: Focus Sam 1 frameset, large in size Location: Southside Brisbane Item Condition: Bought on the 22/12/2015 with 10 rides to it's name, so almost like new apart from 2 cable rubs on the bottom of the BB Reason for selling: Surplus Price and price conditions: $1400........bargain...
  15. Hellyeah

Found

Item: Large 27.5 dual suspension frame around 5" travel Location: prefer SE Queensland but where ever Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends around $1000 Extra Info: doesn't matter what brand, I just snapped my chainstay and about to go on holidays
  16. Hellyeah

WTB Transition Bandit 26" Large or Medium

Item: Transition Bandit 26" Item Condition: Reasonable Price and price conditions: cheapish Extra Info: Large or Medium, 135mm or 142mm rear spacing
  17. Hellyeah

Can a Australian be sued from another country?

Legal question folks, as above can I be sued by someone from another country?? Not internet related
  18. Hellyeah

ALL-Queensland-NRL-final

So-the-two-best-teams-come-out-on-top....and-they're-both-from-Queensland!! It's-only-win-win!!!! I'd-like-to-take-this-opportunity-to-say-suck-a-bag-of-d--ks-NSW
  19. Hellyeah

QLD Sold, Banshee Spitfire

Item:2015 Banshee Spitfire, large size, black anodised colour, 27.5 dropouts Location:Brisbane southside Item Condition:Like new, bugger all use Reason for selling:I have a house that comes first Price and price conditions:$1500 plus post Extra Info:comes with headset (installed) flip...
  20. Hellyeah

QLD sold-Deity Mohawk Carbon DH Bars

Item: Deity Mohawk carbon bars Location: Brisbane, southside Item Condition: Very good, like new. Set up once and ridden around the street then taken off Reason for selling: Not for me, like higher rise Price and price conditions: $150 plus post Extra Info: These are Deity's carbon DH...