Search results

1. T

Bit of Geewong style in Ballarat

siiiicccckkk mate!!! fully sick! u guys are the best!!! :lol:
  2. T

My new DMR TRAILSTAR

Z1's The forks are 1997 Model Z1's with the alloy steerer and stanchion option. 98's had everything machined out to make them lighter because everyone complained at how heavy the original Z1's were! :lol: what a joke!
  3. T

My new DMR TRAILSTAR

DMR Look'n good CHEWY, I'm stoked that someone's riding it again. I just couldn't find the time to ride a DH bike and a hardtail. :( I'll post a pic of what it use to look like so everyone can flip out at how good it looks now!!! :P Have fun on the bike man. DMR's rule the hardtail...
  4. T

What's your longest wheelie/manual?

wheelie's My best would be well over 1km.... my arms usually start hurting after that! :lol:
  5. T

geelong's new NACKA Gap

looks sweet as! Will have to go check it out. Looks like fun! :D
  6. T

JUMP SPOTS IN GEELONG

jumps will see CHEWY.... :lol:
  7. T

JUMP SPOTS IN GEELONG

Hidden Valley Guys, Hidden Valley was demolished because of the amount of rubbish that was left behind by all the riders, people complained and the council flattened them. Keep your dirt jumps clean and people won't see them as a dumping ground! You don't have to tell everyone about your...
  8. T

JUMP SPOTS IN GEELONG

So we all know where the dirt jumps are in and around geelong, lets make a list of them. -Bellarine BMX track/dirt jumps. -Waurn Ponds :roll: -Sunset Blvd JAN JUC -Woodlands Ocean Grove -Gus's @Fyansford -Barwon River near fyansford. -?????????????? There is a new jump location in...
  9. T

Mountain biking in Geelong

vid nice vid, some of that footage looks pretty old though!
  10. T

ridgid forks

rigid forks That'd be the go, as long as u keep the correct head angle its all good!!
  11. T

ridgid forks

rigid forks They're good if you're bike can handle them!! DMR trailstar + rigid forks = one steep arse head angle! Good for tight rythm sections, bmx tracks etc...
  12. T

23/11 at Windsor

nice... some nice jumps at Windsor, will have to go and check them out sometime. I bet they're packed on weekends!
  13. T

waurn ponds DJ's

went down and check out the new waurn ponds dirt jumps last night, was fairly excited to jump there as a lot of work has gone into them. Want the good news? they look ok :D Bad news is they suck bigtime!! :( you need a full suspenion bike because the grounds that rough, the run ups are...
  14. T

Seriously, what's with Marzocchi?

marzocchi's In my opinion the 1997 Bomber Z1's are the best fork they have ever made. I have had mine for 5 years now and have pounded the crap outta them, they never creak or come loose. The internals are as good as my 2003 Super T's also. Want the ultimate dirt jump/freeride fork? find...