Search results

1. Mayonnaise Viking

What Gets You Pumped To Ride???

This deffinately gets me pumped to ride. http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=88425 I just rediscovered it and it is so awesome. Every time I watch it, it makes me want to just go out with some friends and ride and have fun.
  2. Mayonnaise Viking

need help with bars

NS districts also come in 22.2. You can get them in 2in. or 3in. rise.
  3. Mayonnaise Viking

chrome rims?? recomendations?

Sun MTX come in a polished color. You can also get Funn Misfit rims in chrome. I'm pretty sure Bombshell make some as well. Edit: The Bombshell and the Funn rims only come in 26"
  4. Mayonnaise Viking

Best Movie Thread

I have three. Pulp Fiction - The most awesome movie ever. It's soo cool. Napoleon Dynamite - Maybe I just like this movie because everything, the high school, the people, the landscape, are almost exactly like where I grew up. Even so it cracks me up every time. Zoolander - Its just...
  5. Mayonnaise Viking

My Rigs

The Scott rides awesome. I'm not sure how much it weighs but its pretty light. The thing manuals and bunnyhops real easy. Its great for djs and it pumps nicely. Its also pretty strong. I weigh about 85 kilos and I havent had any problems with the frame after nearly 2 years of hard riding. The...
  6. Mayonnaise Viking

Show me Your Music (Formerly 3 Bands Thread)

Strike Anywhere - Pretty much all of their songs get me going. Wolfmother - They may not be the most original but I love the sound. Guns N' Roses - "Breakdown" is my favorite song at the moment. The beginning is sooo cool.
  7. Mayonnaise Viking

101 Tips for DJ beginners?

The thing that helped me the most was learning to relax. When I first started jumping I would be really tense and I couldnt clear any sort of jump. After a while I learned to loosen up and just let everything happen. Probably doesnt help you much but that was the biggest thing for me. :p
  8. Mayonnaise Viking

Got Pain? The youtube and google crash video thread

This one looks like it would have hurt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOnwleQKlzA&mode=related&search=
  9. Mayonnaise Viking

has anyone?

I thought they were from Canada. Quebec in fact. I could be wrong though. Nope. Never had a chance to ride one. They look really nice though. edit: They are actually from Ottowa in Ontario.
  10. Mayonnaise Viking

My Rigs

Thanks guys. I need to cut down the steerer(sp?) on the Domain. There is about a metre of stack there. :p
  11. Mayonnaise Viking

Post the best pictures you've ever taken

This is what Wyoming looks like. http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1435806/ Taken by me on a trip between Laramie and Cody.
  12. Mayonnaise Viking

My Rigs

These are my rigs. My old Voltage and my brand spankin new Yakuza. Scott Voltage YZ0 Limited Front wheel: Sun Single Track on some hub I dont know the name of (I suspect it is a Formula). Rear Wheel: Atomlab Pimp on a Shimano something :o. Tires: Maxxis Holy Rollers Fork: Marzocchi DJ3 Stem...
  13. Mayonnaise Viking

Wtf????

Wow. That looks pretty sweet. I wish I had that many pallets.
  14. Mayonnaise Viking

What do YOU want in an MTB Film? (10 Questions)

1. Regardless of YOUR riding style, what do you think is the most interesting type of riding to watch? (what gets you motivated) I find that street and park riding definately get me motivated and I think its always good to see more of it. I loved that little clip from Manly bowl. That's the...
  15. Mayonnaise Viking

Image editing on a Mac (resizing pics still giving trouble!!)

I think you can use GraphicConverter which is on the computer already (or at least its on mine (macbook G4)). I don't know though, I havent really looked at it cause I'm not really into that stuff.
  16. Mayonnaise Viking

mtb video mood music

Fire - Jimi Hendrix Beer - Reel Big Fish (was in one of the Stund episodes but who cares its awesome)
  17. Mayonnaise Viking

Bike of the Month (HT) May 07

T'was a hard one between the leafy and the east beast, but the beast won.
  18. Mayonnaise Viking

One word association thread

krispykreams
  19. Mayonnaise Viking

One word association thread

krispy kreams