Search results

1. motox199

NSW Rear Hydraulic brake, Hayes 9, juicy 3/5 etc. $60

Item: Hydraulic rear brake, eg. hayes 9, Juicy 3/5 etc. Location: Wollongong NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: Anything up to $60, obviously cheaper is better. Extra Info: Needs to be in good working condition, don't mind some scratches. Needs to have a cable/hose long enough for a DH bike...
  2. motox199

Swap: My rockshox 20mm qr maxle 360 for your 20mm maxle dh/20mm rockshox axle

Item: Swap : my rockshox 20mm qr maxle 360 for your rockshox maxle DH or standard bolt up 20mm rockshox axle Location: Wollongong NSW Condition: Excellent, works perfectly, one or two tiny scratches from transport etc but otherwise perfect Reason for selling: would prefer a maxle DH or...
  3. motox199

Balgownie/possums Downhill

please remove
  4. motox199

Which Downhill shorts?

hey all, My Dad is thinking about buying me some new downhill shorts for christmas and I am not really sure which ones to get. I can spend about $130-$150. I have so far looked at the troy lee designs moto and sprint shorts, the fox blitz shorts, the royal future combat shorts, and the royal...
  5. motox199

Funnel web entry?

Hey all, with only one week to go until the race i thought there would be some sort of online entry open by now:confused: I have looked here, on Bright Orange Events, On the SCUM website and on the NSWMTB website. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If it has already been posted elswhere or...
  6. motox199

My first week of Holidays

Well, i spent the first week of my holidays at my family's property near crookwell - a little town past goulburn. My family have been building a house there for a while now and we took up some timber to keep building walls and things, but it turned out we had some left over timber. So, i went...
  7. motox199

Little plastic caps for 66rv's

hi, I bought a norco shore a while back from Yarrah Valley Cycles and had it posted up to the gong. When it arrived the forks (07 66rv's) didnt have those little plastic caps that screw into the air valves on either side of the crown. I have contacted the shop at least five times and they...
  8. motox199

66rv's making a clunking sound..

After washing my bike yesterday, i was taking it for a quick spin around the yard when i noticed the forks were making a strange clunk noise about halfway through their travel. The forks are marzocchi 66rv's on a 2007 norco shore 3. If anyone can help me out here that would be great.
  9. motox199

Which chain guide mounts on an 07 shore?

I'm currently in the market for a chain guide for my 07 norco shore 3. I have pretty much decided on which guide i would like (e13) but i don't know if my bike has the iscg old mounts or the iscg 05 ones. I have e mailed the bike shed mortdale, and they were pretty sure that it has the iscg old...
  10. motox199

Giant faith 2 or Norco shore 3?

Firstly I have done a search and i didn't really find what i was looking for. My bike is currently for sale, and there are two bikes on ebay that I am interested in. The first is a brand new 2007 Norco shore three, i beleive from Yarrah Valley Cycles ( i'm happy to pay postage). The second bike...
  11. motox199

To sell or not to sell ?

Around march this year i bought an avanti d8; my first downhill bike. I got it pretty cheap and have had alot of fun on it since. I love riding it but all my mates ride freeride rigs with single crowns or hardtails. Also I'm only a little fella and i'm not hucking or going to extreme's so it's...
  12. motox199

Which Forks?

Well pretty much here's my problem: I bought a second-hand Avanti D8 with Monster t's. Its an absolute tank, but it weighs a ton....thanks to the monster t's. I'm currently not riding off anything to big so the monster t's are really a bit of overkill at the moment. Also most of the tracks we...
  13. motox199

Avanti D8

Frame: Avanti D8 with Fox DHX 3.0 Fork: 2003 Marzocchi monster T2 Cranks: holzafella /same with bb Bars: pro taper 2'' rise Stem: Azonic shorty de-lux Headset: FSA PIG front wheel: mag30 front hub: formula spokes: DT swiss Rear wheel: mag30 rear hub: XT spokes: DT swiss cassette: XT...
  14. motox199

cheap downhill helmet?

I am currently looking for a full face around $120 - maybe a little more. I have been thinking about the 661 full comp and the netti axn (on special), but i don't really know good from bad. Any advice on what to get, and any other suggestions would be helpful.
  15. motox199

Serial number on D8??

hi, i recently bought a second hand avanti D8 and my mum was looking at getting it insured but the insurance company said that they need a serial number. Could anyone please tell me if there's a serial number and if so where is it. Any help would be appreciated
  16. motox199

Avanti/keewee D8?

I have been doing a bit of research on the avanti D8 as i am thinking of buying one second hand. I am wondering what is the connection between the avanti D8 and the keewee D8? I know that they are the same bike but why were they sold under the two different brand names?