Search results

1. S

Sold please delete

Feel free to send though some offers people.
  2. S

Sold please delete

Bump it urrrrrrrp.
  3. S

Sold please delete

Bump, price drop from $2700 to $2600
  4. S

Sold please delete

Item: Yeti 303WC frame, large. BRAND NEW. Location: Mooroolbark, Victoria. Item Condition: Brand new, NEVER been built up. Reason for selling: Need to prioritise funds. Price and price conditions: $2600 ONO. Prefer local sale, but will be persuaded to post for the right price. Extra Info...
  5. S

VIC 2009 Rockshox Boxxer Race forks SOLD

Item: 2009 Boxxer Race forks Location: Mooroolbark, VIC Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Been sitting gathering dust for the better part of 2.5 years Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Scratches on lowers from shuttling etc, few scratches on one small part of stanchion...
  6. S

VIC 2012 SE Draft Lite, 56cm SOLD

Better/MOAR photos now up.
  7. S

VIC 2012 SE Draft Lite, 56cm SOLD

Item: 2012 SE Draft Lite, 56cm Location: Ringwood/Mooroolbark, Vic Item Condition: Not far from new Reason for selling: House deposit Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Bike has been ridden 3 times since I bought it over a year ago, in like new condition apart from a few scratches...
  8. S

Mt Buller - All you need to know

The new double on international is wayyyyyyy too small for how fast you come into it, braking into the take off and you can still sail well past the landing.
  9. S

BSC closes down

Because having bikes in Rebel Sport worked so well last time!
  10. S

Post up ya 4WD!

The younger brother to Floodys lux... Pictured with nugget 31s for now, 35s sitting in the backyard... Will post up spec/mods if asked!
  11. S

What do downhillers do for a living?

2nd year Industrial Electricial apprentice! Kick ass job, barely work weekends which ties in well with riding and racing.
  12. S

Which DH Chain Guide?

Straitline Silent Guide - future. Love mine so much, given it so many hard impacts and all its done is scratched the bash guard. It even tells you when to oil your chain (mine makes a squeeking noise when the chain is bone dry) :P. They're light as well, and so so much quieter than the SRS+ that...
  13. S

Maldon Elite Qualifiers WTF?

Sooooo many elite riders with issues! Jez binned his brains out on the entry to the triple (had to go to hospital for scans etc.), and brent flatted, then stopped to help him (both DNFs). Props to everyone else who rode out the track after crashing or having a mechanical, there were so many!
  14. S

2012 Demo TLD updated picture

*Notes that previously SRAM sponsored rider has switched to Fox 40s, by choice*
  15. S

Looking for Riding mates in Melbourne

Please please please go to the you yangs a few times before riding other tracks around Victoria. You'll get a nice surprise.
  16. S

Looking for some DH'ers to ride with

Channel 10 is definitely still there, and running cooki_monsta, or I wouldn't have ridden it last monday. The jumps and trails at the bottom are completely flattened.
  17. S

Motos riding Beerburrum DH

Why would people in fourbys pull down a downhill track sign? Its not like they could drive up the track (unless its allllll fire road)
  18. S

The Intense M9

That stem looks a lot better than the one from buller a couple weeks back ;)
  19. S

XC I was literally just riding along when... *SNAP* *update page 3 - chainstay replaced*

You did too much PUMPING of the bicycle over the mound, we'll have to fix you up with one of those fancy new Yetis on wednesday me thinks...
  20. S

Look! New 2012 Iron Horse Sunday

Very custom, very nice!