Search results

1. S

Sold please delete

Item: Yeti 303WC frame, large. BRAND NEW. Location: Mooroolbark, Victoria. Item Condition: Brand new, NEVER been built up. Reason for selling: Need to prioritise funds. Price and price conditions: $2600 ONO. Prefer local sale, but will be persuaded to post for the right price. Extra Info...
  2. S

VIC 2009 Rockshox Boxxer Race forks SOLD

Item: 2009 Boxxer Race forks Location: Mooroolbark, VIC Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Been sitting gathering dust for the better part of 2.5 years Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Scratches on lowers from shuttling etc, few scratches on one small part of stanchion...
  3. S

VIC 2012 SE Draft Lite, 56cm SOLD

Item: 2012 SE Draft Lite, 56cm Location: Ringwood/Mooroolbark, Vic Item Condition: Not far from new Reason for selling: House deposit Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Bike has been ridden 3 times since I bought it over a year ago, in like new condition apart from a few scratches...
  4. S

Sold, please delete.

Item: 2011 Merida Twenty-Nine 1000D, 19" Location: Ringwood, VIC Item Condition: Almost new, only ridden 6 times! Reason for selling: New car Price and price conditions: $1450 ~, $1400 PRICE DROP $1350!!! Extra Info: Bought this bike about 2 or 3 months ago, too busy to ride both it and a...
  5. S

Sold, please delete.

Item: e*thirteen XCX chain guide, white, BB mount Location: Ringwood, Vic Item Condition: Brand new, in packaging, never opened smelt touched or licked. Reason for selling: Keeping the gears.. Price and price conditions: SSSOOOOLLLLDDDD Extra Info: White in colour, mounts using the bottom...
  6. S

DH Intense 951 FRO

Frame - Intense 951 FRO, L Rear shock - Fox RC4 w/ 350lb spring TI Front shock/fork - 09 Boxxer Race Handlebars - RaceFace Atlas FR, Gold Stem - Funn RSX DM Headset - FSA Orbit Z 1.5R Grips - Charge lock on Saddle - WTB Silverado Funn Skinny RL Seatpost - PRO Koryak 31.6mm Front brake -...
  7. S

VIC Sold, please delete.

Item: Tuf Neck single speed spacer kit Location: Ringwood, VIC Item Condition: Brand new, in packaging Reason for selling: Need to get some cash together Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Will post at buyers expense, PM me. Kit consists of 9 spacers in differing widths to get the...
  8. S

Sold, please delete.

Item: 2010 Felt Q920 hardtail, 19.5" frame Location: Ringwood, Victoria Item Condition: Really good, see extra info for detail Reason for selling: New bicycle! Price and price conditions: SOLD. Extra Info: See below Only had this bike for about 6 months, wouldn't have even seen 200km of...
  9. S

XC Trails on the Mornington Peninsula?

Staying down in Rosebud over the summer, are there any XC trails nearby? I know that there is a downhill track nearby but not sure about riding XC. Thanks! :)
  10. S

Bike rack number plate sizing

Not exactly a parts and stuff question but hey. Just need the dimensions for a standard bike rack number plate, ordering mine in the next couple days and making up a lighting surround for it. Thanks!
  11. S

VIC Avid Juicy 3 brakeset SOLD PENDING

Item: Avid Juicy 3 brakeset front and rear Location: Ringwood, VIC Item Condition: Lightly used, no scratches or kinks in the hoses Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions: $120 ONO SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Extra Info: NO ROTORS OR ADAPTORS, brake system only! These have...
  12. S

King of Ballarat - July 25th - Round 2

Lovely day out on the hill today, perfect conditions for racing and shooting! Had a mad time seeing some crazy pinners and being crashed into by a few riders. Just need to remember to pack more batteries for the flash, which was nearly thrown across to the other side of Black Hill but anyway...
  13. S

VIC Sold, Please Delete

Sooooooooooold.
  14. S

Downhill, dirt jumping, bmx.

Few shots over the past weekend. Ventured out to the You Yangs on the weekend and took some happy snaps of the new track they're made, good work fellas! Also headed out for a little bit with Oz to Croydon quality Hills and snapped off a couple of the trails, and then headed to a local spot to...
  15. S

DH 2009 Norco Atomik

Frame - 2009 Norco Atomik Rear shock - DHX 3.0, 350lb Front shock/fork - 09 Boxxer Race (custom scratched edition) Handlebars - Raceface Atlas FR 785mm Gold Stem - Funn RSX Headset - FSA 1.5R Grips - Charge Saddle - WTB Norco Custom Seatpost - Truvativ XR Front brake - Avid Elixir 8" G3...
  16. S

Sold, Please Delete

Item: ISCG 05 adaptor Location: Ringwood, Vic Item Condition: Brand new, never installed. Reason for selling: Don't need it! Price and price conditions: $25 posted, Price drop $20 posted! Extra Info: It's a CNC machined piece of alloy with 3 threaded holes which mounts between your bottom...
  17. S

Dimensions of Saint style crank holders

Hey all, simple question. What are the dimensions of the crank holders that are used with the older style Saint cranks? I know the usual one is 25x50, just wondering about the saints. Cheers. PS I did a search, but feel happy to direct me to a thread with dimensions.
  18. S

Felt Q920

Hi all, Looking at getting into the whole cross country thing casually as an alternative to walking the DH rig up the hill to bomb back down again. Been doing a bit of hunting, and have come across the 2010 Felt Q920. Linky...
  19. S

Long Gully TNR 26/02

Went up for a bit of a shoot tonight (or is that yesterday at this time?) and came out with some alright shots, some out of focus, some terrible, but I'm pleased with some. Flickr's finally decided to play ball, so here's a few of my faves. If you were there, post up a description (bike, top...
  20. S

Buying duty free on a cruise.

Hi all, Heading to NZ on a cruise in a few days, and was hoping to get some cheaper stuff whilst on the boat/at ports duty free. Has anyone been on a similar cruise and picked up anything for real cheap? Where do you buy the stuff? Is it just on the boat or at ports and what not? Probably...