3. T

Sold!

Sold sold sold sold
  4. T

sold sold sold

sold sold sold
  5. T

Downhill Clip pedals and shoes???

Looking at going clips not sure where to start. want something real easy to clip in and out and a good pair of shoes? Cheers
  6. T

Sold

Sold sold sold
  7. T

09 Boxxer WC Bottom out.

Hey guys and girls. So im running a 09 Ironhorse sunday WC with the 09 Boxxer world cups. Im finding they bottom out hard sometimes.(when i feel they shouldnt be) iv got the compression dieled all the way up (+). and iv got 150 PSI whitch seems good for my wieght. (68kg) Any sugestions ...
  8. T

Avid CleanSweep X Disc Rotor

Thinking of purchasing the "Avid CleanSweep X Disc Rotor" 185mm to replace my normal Avid G3CS 185mm Rotors so save a little weight and better performace with the aluminum centre.?? 1. Will these rotors be suitable for the sram xo brakes?? 2. Any opinions on them?? Cheers
  9. T

Avid Rotors.

Hey guys/girls Im running XO brakes with have the avid G3CS 185mm rotors in them and im due for 2 new ones. (Front & Rear) On a 09 Sunday world Cup Was after opions on a better rotor maybe with an aluminum centre to help with weight and worping.?? Or am i just better of with getting the same...
  10. T

Chaine Guide Which one??

Easy one...im running an 09 sunday world cup, Need a new chain guide it has an E-13 LG1 on it now. Wanting to keep wieght down!! price doesnt so much bother me. After peoples opinions on what guide to go with?? Cheers
  11. T

New downhill/free ride dvd's can anyone help??

After some good new downhill/ free ride DVD's if any one could tell me some good ones that have come out would be good (: thanks guys
  12. T

Sold!!!

iv just got the """"05 specialized big hit expert!! **price drop*"""" http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=111001