Search results

1. freeride-freak

The Photo Snob Thread

I've got a contract with "GetMusic", but they haven't really given me any jobs in the last couple of months.. sucks!
  2. freeride-freak

The Photo Snob Thread

Yo, i did a shoot a few days ago for a girls modelling portfolio. First go of using my "home studio" setup which consists of a roll-down awning as the backdrop, a soft box and two umbrellas with speed lights. And a couple from location: Keen to get my photos looking...
  3. freeride-freak

The Photo Snob Thread

Hey all, i have a little problem, and need some advice. I've set up a bit of a home studio, and received all my things off ebay a few days ago, and i will be using it for a paid fashion shoot tomorrow. (as well as shooting at a few locations) Previously, i had a set of cactus v4...
  4. freeride-freak

The Photo Snob Thread

GPS tracking?
  5. freeride-freak

The Photo Snob Thread

Yo, I need some advice on some purchases I am about to make. 1. I need a good speedlight, something that has a good range of motion (swivel etc) and nikon TTL/i-TTL metering. So far i have found that without shelling out for a nikon speedlight, my best bet is a Sunpak PZ42X. Will mainly be...
  6. freeride-freak

NSW ***sold***

Price drop $1600!
  7. freeride-freak

NSW ***sold***

BUMPP... Hit me up on the mobile or pm me...
  8. freeride-freak

The Photo Snob Thread

I was using a very cheap ebay softbox, and a sheet of polystyrene underneath, reflecting some light up into her face. I couldn't actually use a rimlight because the ebay light requires a sync cord, and my nikon D90 doesn't have a sync port so i have one of those hotshoe adapters which does not...
  9. freeride-freak

The Photo Snob Thread

Tried some "beauty" style shots in my loungeroom the other day, thoughts?
  10. freeride-freak

NSW ***sold***

Price drop $1800! Great deal, have spent alot of money on this bike.
  11. freeride-freak

NSW ***sold***

Price drop $2200
  12. freeride-freak

NSW ***sold***

Price drop $2500
  13. freeride-freak

NSW ***sold***

Bumpp, give me an offer.
  14. freeride-freak

NSW ***sold***

Price drop, $3000.
  15. freeride-freak

NSW ***sold***

Item: 2008 Rotec RL9 MED size frame (still a very large frame) Location: Galston, Sydney. Item Condition: I bought this bike in immaculate condition in 2010, everything is still in perfect condition apart from a few scratches & cable rub. Reason for selling: Getting out of downhill...
  16. freeride-freak

The Photo Snob Thread

Ok so haven't posted in a while, i took these two at some abandoned factories in mittagong and was happy with them. i'm thinking of using the first shot for my photography major works representing depression. any opinions on whether the image is suitable?
  17. freeride-freak

Photo A Day VIII

Can i please grab a spot? i havent been on rotorburn for a while but here's my blog to check standards etc. mattkellyphoto.tumblr.com
  18. freeride-freak

Pad 7 - 28.10.10

f1.4 :o sick PAD
  19. freeride-freak

The Photo Snob Thread

Anyone like this one?
  20. freeride-freak

The Photo Snob Thread

i like :) did you use ps to get the reflection or perpex or somthing??