Search results

1. taibo

NSW 2012 Santa Cruz Blur XC Carbon Medium also with fork and wheels

sold..........
  2. taibo

2012 Santa Cruz Tallboy C

Coming from a Blur XC carbon, this bike is idiot proof and I love it! All the stuff they say about 29ers is true :fat: Not quite as snappy as the Blur XC and definitely a little bit slower to get up to speed but it eats up the rough stuff so well. Taking the new A line down Pork barrel at...
  3. taibo

2012 Santa Cruz Blur XC Carbon

My new race bike coming in at 9.8kg including bottle cage :) frame with shock seat post collar and headset was a smidge over 2kg Big thanks to Andrew from Neezy and TBSM! Frame: 2012 SC Blur XC carbon medium with kashima RP23 Forks: 2012 F120 RLC FIT kashima taper(will lower these to 100mm i...
  4. taibo

ABC's 7:30 Report on Cruelty to Animals

anyone catch this last night? http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#/view/683333 (segment starts at 45seconds for those who want to get straight to it) There is nothing right about how these animals are treated!!!
  5. taibo

Carbon V10...when?

does anyone know when the Carbon V10 will be available to us here in Aus? anyone heard anything from their LBS?
  6. taibo

Is this the right attitude towards mtb advocacy and trail maintenance?

I've been following this discussion on BMU and thought it should be thrown open to the wider mtb community. http://www.bikesmoveus.com.au/showthread.php?t=3837 What are your thoughts? This is not attempt at a shit fight between forums but an attempt to better understand each other, then...
  7. taibo

Midweek XC Riders

Thought id start up a thread for XC/lycra crew :) So if you've got the day off,feeling sick of work or just wanna go for a ride, post it up in here. To start things off, anyone up for Menai next Tuesday 21st?
  8. taibo

FOUND Red sixsixone gloves

Found these gloves in the middle of road just outside the nuclear reactor at menai. If these are your gloves and you want them back PM. If they ate yours and you don't want them back let me know as well so I can put them in the bin.
  9. taibo

Rim Driven Trainers on Roadie Rims

I've got a Minoura RDA80 which is a rim driven trainer and was used on the mountain bike. Just wanted to know if these rim driven trainers would do any damage/excessive wear to roadie rims? Anyone have any experince with a similar setup?
  10. taibo

Mavic Road Shoes

Does anyone know where in Sydney I can buy Mavic road shoes? Ive tried City Bike Depot but they dont have my size and the importer says they are a month away :(
  11. taibo

Mon 25th of May: Appin ride!

probably a bit late notice but anyone up for some laps of Appin tomorrow? looking to get out there mid morning/lunch.
  12. taibo

10 inches of goodness!

Dreams do come true! For my birthday this year my wife got me this...:D Frame - Foes DHS Mono 2:1 10" travel powdercoated Pearl White Rear shock - Curnutt w/ dual Ti Spring Fork - BOS Idylle Pro Handlebars - FSA Gravity Light 800mm Stem - Syncros Direct mount (replacing with...
  13. taibo

Rock Shox MC 3.3

hey guys, A friend of mine has just got himself a new 07 teocali super that comes with the MC 3.3 rear shock. The shock is making a really weird creaking noise in the first 10% of its stroke. Its not so bad when you are riding on the trails, but when its stationary and you are pushing the...
  14. taibo

Yeti 575

being doing some reading on the internet and in magazines on the yeti 575. Still deciding between the 575 or the Blur LT. And the financial advisor has given me the go-ahead (been told that this will be my last and final bike!) :D Time to test ride!:) Does anyone know where I can test ride the...