Search results

1. gleeso

Anyone ride DJ/ Street on a Duallie?

Yes hard tail i would say is definetely better which would have been said already. But my friend has a duelly which he occasionally rides street and DJ on but he is always complaining mainly for these reasons: *Too heavy *More Pedalling *Can't get enough speed *Too Big *Too plush if you...
  2. gleeso

*very nice pics from Saturday*

They are some pro pics mate especially those first couple with the great lighting. Awesome work!
  3. gleeso

The Best Wheelies you will ever see

Thanks for letting me know about these pics man they are sweet!! Stuff!!
  4. gleeso

Gt Lopes 55.

I totally agree. That is so nice, i want it!
  5. gleeso

to bmx track or not to bmx track

Oh they are good i dont mind Toowoombas BMX track. I suppose they improve your skills in different ways. But i would just as much rather just go and do some dirt jumps or something.
  6. gleeso

ramp jumping

Yer gee it does look scary but it is good. Soft as. Mattresses are underneath so its better then it looks but like i said we will make it bigger but we got sick of mowing!
  7. gleeso

ramp jumping

Haha good day! Pictures were taken with a mobile phone because we forgot the camera. It is an absolutely awesome ramp kenny and another friend and his dad made it. Cost $100. We did quite alot of mowing for the grass clippings for the pit and there is also matresses under the grass clippings. We...
  8. gleeso

phat snaps

Yer horsetrail, rain rut same thing. Kearney Springs ok cheers.
  9. gleeso

phat snaps

Oh yer nice pics. Is that at horsetrail in the first pic? where is that path jump thing?
  10. gleeso

Problems with Products or Experiences with Products?

Yer good idea i added that in.
  11. gleeso

Problems with Products or Experiences with Products?

I believe there should be a new section in Farkin General or a subforum in parts 'n' stuff called 'Problems with Products' or 'Experiences with products' or something similar. I think the section should be devoted to experiences with products rather than asking questions about products...
  12. gleeso

Mont Ste Anne WC - 4X Results

Bad luck to Jared. Definetely the fastest and most inform 4x rider. Another win is just around the corner!
  13. gleeso

NS Bitch

The Bike Shed have 07 Bitch frames for $510 new. So take a bit off that because its last years model and i gather it is 2nd hand.
  14. gleeso

Mont Ste Anne WC - 4X Qualifying

Good to see some aussies up there. Graves seems to be in great form hopefully he can back up his Deer Valley win with another one!
  15. gleeso

people not replying to pm's or thread replys

Exactly. If they don't reply it is there loss, not yours. And there is not much you can do to stop it.
  16. gleeso

Which Chainguide

I have a TruVativ boxguide, just because it was cheap;) I havent dropped a chain with it, it works good. But out of those 3 i would go with the E13 they are popular for a reason cause they work awesome and are big sturdy buggers, hard to break!
  17. gleeso

Kona, Giant or Iron Horse?

Yer i vote Ironhorse then Giant. Ironhorse is first preference because it is lighter but Glory still has a descent spec.
  18. gleeso

Flex Much?

Hahaha holy shit. That is helarious!
  19. gleeso

other sports...

Cricket and Rugby Leugue. Both are not on the poll? So i had to tick other.
  20. gleeso

ferny grove - some shit photos

There is some nice riding there. Sweet tricks, good stuff!