Search results

1. beno

Converting a fox 36 275 to 29. Anyone done it?

Hey folks, As the title says I’m after any info or experience fellow burners have on this. I have a 2017 fox 36 170mm factory fork that was damaged along with my bike in transit overseas just as the world turned upside down last year. The lower legs were damaged with a cracked arch and bent...
  2. beno

NSW SOLD Medium 2016 Canyon Strive 8.0 CF Race

Item: SOLD Location: Sydney Hills area Item Condition: fast Reason for selling: new bike Price and price conditions: $3750 Extra Info: Posting on behalf of my brother: 0419 035 930 New Jeffsy forces the sale of this 160mm travel carbon fibre weapon. Loaded factory spec with a few changes and...
  3. beno

Sold 2015 giant trance advance 1 medium, pike cc, wheels etc

Item: sold!! Location:north western Sydney, can shift buyers expense Item Condition:great condition, few marks here and there, tyres 50-70%, pads good, wheels few rides only Reason for selling: new bike 8 months ago Price and price conditions:$2500 also have a debonair that can be fitted for...
  4. beno

26" qr wheelset for a kids bike Im building

Hey Folks, Building up a little 26er for a mates kid to come riding with us, after some 26" wheels that are pretty light and pretty cheap-not mutually exclusive I know! I have a rear, but was hoping for a matching pair. Kid is a little champion and loves to ride, something due his dads health...
  5. beno

2017 Commencal MetaV4.2 Fox Edition

After a lot of back and forthing over what new bike to buy, whether I actually needed a new one etc, I decided to buy a bike on which I wont be tempted to upgrade the expensive bits :) because they are already the best currently available. My last bike(2015 trance advanced 1, buy me, Im for...
  6. beno

anyone missing a YT? possible dodgey ebay ad

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Bike/322317836443?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D39923%26meid%3Dbd48463d5f674b4683ac38b4edaad38b%26pid%3D100033%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D8%26sd%3D262707317929
  7. beno

Cc inline volume spacer fitment question

Hey fellow burners! Just fitted some volume spacers to my crane creek inline on my trance, was really easy and didn't need to remove the shock from the frame. My problem is that about 3-4cc of oil leaked out and I'm worried I'll damage the shock when I ride it None of the utube vids...
  8. beno

Sold

Item: 2015 avid trail 9 four pots Location: Sydney Item Condition: like new. Front brake used about 2months, rear used for about 8months Reason for selling: prefer shimano Price and price conditions: $150 plus post Extra Info: off a 2015 giant trance advanced, so comes with a quick release on...
  9. beno

NSW SOLD-2009 carbon sworks enduro medium, custom spec.

Built from a new frame in 2011, by me, updated as required, it's light, dialed, it it rips!!!! Item: 2009 carbon specialized sworks enduro medium 26" Location: hills, Sydney Item Condition: ridden often, but in great nic, no loose pivots or bushes, everything in top functional condition...
  10. beno

SOLD-2015 revelation rl dual position 27.5

Item: SOLD!!!!!! 2015. Rev rl dual position 27.5, normal tapered steerer, 171mm Location: hills Sydney Item Condition: 3 rides old Reason for selling: pikes Price and price conditions: $400 plus post Extra Info: off a giant trance advanced 1, ridden 3 times, so they are perfect, prob still...
  11. beno

Sold

Item: 180mm fox 36 float kashima straight steerer Location: hills dist, sydney Item Condition:mint, couple marks, shown in pictures Reason for selling: no longer needed, plus new bike ordered Price and price conditions: $500 plus post. Pickup welcomeSOLD Extra Info: one slider has a small...
  12. beno

wtb pike lowers

I have just discovered that my brothers pike lowers are cracked. So if anyone has a set of pike lowers in pretty good nick for a reasonable price, let me know
  13. beno

Few bikes on the build, the seldom seen! updated 6/5/11

As Im shortly to be out of the bike industry, I have been building bikes for mates as well as updating my own to last me as long as pos before the upgrade bug bits again! First My bro's Xtension Xplorer. Since the pics its been fitted with blue a straightline stem, barplugs and gammut...
  14. beno

Rainy weekend leads to massive tweaking........of bikes :)

Boring pissing down rainy weekend made me get my bikes out for a clean and a fiddle! After cleaning them good and proper I decided to swap the wheels over n put the Mavic XL's on the hardtail n fit my ultra rare and expensive X-lite seatpost n Ti SDG saddle for extra wank!(only cause my white...
  15. beno

Stealthy Fireeye Spitfire. LOTS OF PICS

Few tweaks to the Spitty. Added new wheels with new white hubs, new fireeye seat, new White Bros forks etc, grips etc. Also mucked around with some Fireeye rigid Stoker forks and had a giggle with some WB carbon rigids. Spec- Frame- Fireeye Spitfire 15", de stickered, chain tuggs modded for...
  16. beno

FREE STICKERS!what have we farkin done?

Both myself and one of my supplier's have been inundated with requests for stickers over the last couple weeks. Now Im no sticker natize, and love a good sticker as much as the next bloke, but some of these requests are crap! Others lame, and some laughable! Names have partially been removed to...
  17. beno

Fireeye Griffin Dually goodness

My long awaited Griff is finally together, Ive had the frame for a month but have been waiting for the shock forever! Built it up over a couple days with some very EXXY parts! Was worth it though, it rides very nice (well havent been offroad yet, bloody rain!) and comes in at a reasonable...
  18. beno

sold please delete

Item: platform pedals off 07 STP0 Location:sydney Item Condition: never used Reason for selling: got other pedals Price and price conditions: $10 plus postage Extra Info: Pictures:
  19. beno

Cannondale F800 CAAD5 frame $450 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Item: 05 Cannondale F800 CAAD5 frame medium. Location:Sydney Item Condition: very good condition, few of the usual marks from cable rub otherwise primo! Reason for selling: I dont ride XC anymore Price and price conditions: $450 ono buyer pays freight Extra Info: includes headset and...
  20. beno

sold please delete.

Item: Giant ''lock on'' grips and Giant platform pedals Location:sydney, but can ship anywhere at buyers expense Item Condition:brand new, unused Reason for selling: not wanted on new bike Price and price conditions: $10 for the grips and $10 for the pedals Extra Info: pedals are loose...