Search results

1. P

2018 Reign adv1 rear shock question

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place, I haven’t been on here for years. My question is, Does anyone know what air volume spacer is in the rear shock on a reign adv1. The shock is a Evol DPX2. Regards, Daniel.
  2. P

NSW Sold

Item: 2012 Trek Session 88 Medium. Location: Central Coast. Item Condition: Good, general use scratches. Reason for selling: New bike for 2013. Price and price conditions: $3000 Extra Info: Will post at buyers expense. Any questions don't hesitate to call. 0411...
  3. P

NSW Sold

Item: 2011 Carbon Gt Fury Team. Location: Turramurra, Sydney. Item Condition: Good, its had a season of riding so usual scratches etc. Reason for selling: New bike already. Price and price conditions: $2800 ONO Extra Info: Rc4 shock, x0 rear mech and SDG Ti saddle are about the only...
  4. P

NSW Sold

Item: 2011 Gt Fury Carbon Team, Blue, Small. Location: Sydney. Item Condition: Great, some slight scratches from shuttles. Reason for selling: New bike for 2012 series. Price and price conditions: $3500 Firm. ($5999 Retail) Extra Info: Any other questions Pm me. Pictures...
  5. P

NSW Sold

Scroll across. Location: Gosford, Central Coast, NSW Item: 09 Commencal 6.2, large frame. Description: Got a few scratches from shuttles and crashes. The normal stuff. Pm me for more details. Reason for selling: Need cash. Price and price conditions: $3200 ONO, will post any...
  6. P

Please delete

Item: 09 Commencal Supreme 6.2inch travel. Location: Central Coast, Erina (near Gosford). Item Condition: Few scratches from shuttles and crashes but is in perfect working order. Minor scratch on one Stanchion. Reason for selling: Update bikes. Going overseas next year and just want...
  7. P

social ride

Is there a 2 day social ride at Del Rio in December or is that rumour? If yes whens the date? cheers
  8. P

shocks.

What shock would you like on your bike a cane creek double barrel, bos stoy, rock shock vivid, push'ed fox dhx 5? Tell why you would choose this shock. If you would choose a different shock throw it in the works.
  9. P

Positive and negative fork chambers.

Delete......
  10. P

SOLD thanks farkin

Item: Short travel 4x bike. Location: Gosford NSW. Reason for selling: Just built the bike up from another frame to sell. Item condition: Frame is like brand new. Forks have scratches on lowers. Other bits and pieces such as Cranks, Seat post, Peddals have scratches also from riding and...
  11. P

UCI Points

After doing a quick search i couldnt really find much that helped me understand the UCI point system. What round(s) can you earn points at? Also if you earn the points in downhill could you race 4x at a World cup round aswell? i know this has been posted before but can someone explain the...
  12. P

Del Rio

Just wondering when a ride day and/or race day will happen on the DH track?
  13. P

New Zealand Bike Parks.

So in NZ where is the best place to ride DH? With chairlift acess. Couldnt find anything of use searching, if someone knows of a thread can you post it please.
  14. P

Found

300 pound spring for rock shox vivid 5.1 Of course good working condition. Ti only. Price? What are you asking.
  15. P

The Gong.

Hey, A mate and i are heading down to Nowra tomorrow and we are going to stop at wollongong along the way. What i was wondering is how do i get to the trails. Basically where to ride. We ride downhill clearly. Any input would be great. Thanks painey
  16. P

rimba track day

late notice i know but if your keen and got some spare time bit of help would be appreciated. meeting at the carpark at 10 dor dh maintenence and changes be great if some people can lend a hand for a couple of hours. see you out there
  17. P

800mm bars

what does every1 think about the gravity 800mm bars? overkill? or love them? i like them just wanted to kno wat every1 thinks