Search results

1. struggles

Post your 29er!

I posted mine ages ago, but it now looks nothing like it used too. Before shot.
  2. struggles

narrow wide long term reviews (please) for 1x10

I have done 5000kms on a Race Face 36t with a Zee rear mech. Never dropped a chain in all sorts of riding. I never clean it either so maybe all the dirt is keping it on
  3. struggles

1x10 without a chainguide

Just clicked over 3000kms on my hardtail with Race Face NW. Zero dropped chains.
  4. struggles

Fat Bikes

A mate has had a Far;ey for just over a year. It's a great bike. Very similar to the Fatboy.
  5. struggles

Fat Bikes

I was running between 10 and 12 on my 4.6 ground controls. Others varied. The Vee Missions on the Wheeler were far and away the best tyres on the day. He was sailing through stuff the rest of us struggled on.
  6. struggles

Fat Bikes

Global Fat Bike Day on the South Coast
  7. struggles

Fat Bikes

If I had of seen your PM earlier I could have taken my Fatboy down to Geelong with me last weekend and gone for a ride with you.
  8. struggles

Other places to ride near nowra

Yeah that's Jurassic. You have to walk in places but it's not too bad.
  9. struggles

Fat Bikes

I don't find mine is too slow or heavy. It's slighlty lighter than my Reign. On my local trails yesterday http://youtu.be/fY0p5XgdBRc
  10. struggles

So from reading the last few pages, don't use a Zee on a Reign? I have a Zee on my 29er HT and just ordered an SLX Shadow+ that I was going to put on that and fit the Zee to the Reign. Might re think that now and put the SLX on the Reign.
  11. struggles

Fat Bikes

With a day like today, why wouldn't you buy a Fatbike
  12. struggles

Fat Bikes

They are fast too. When I am not riding it....
  13. struggles

860kms so far on my hardtail without dropping the chain with a Raceface NW. Only 37kms of that with a clutched ZEE.
  14. struggles

Fat Bikes

They go great on the beach. I rode mine yesterday at Sussex Inlet at 10psi and it was heaps easier than walking :-) 5psi would have been easier still
  15. struggles

Yes from my lbs. He was told they will get them when they have a big enough order.....
  16. struggles

Nearly 700kms on my Race Face NW now without dropping a chain with a non clutched XT. I ordered a Zee back in December and it still hasn't shown up. I could have bought 4 off CRC by now.
  17. struggles

1x10 ratios

I run a 36 with 11-36 on a 29er and find it pretty good for where I ride. I am coming from riding 33-18 single speed so 36-36 feels like granny gear.
  18. struggles

Fat Bikes

19. struggles

1.9-2.3 tubes in a 38c tyre

Have fun getting them in. And then on without pinching them.
  20. struggles

Fat Bikes

I spent 7.5hrs on mine last Sunday. Had a great day riding 10 different beaches.