Search results

1. struggles

SCUM 4hr pre MONT Dusk Enduro

Come and test out your lights before doing the MONT. Details at www.scum.asn.au
  2. struggles

NSW SCUM 20/40/60km race only $5 entry. Sunday 16th

Entry fee for the event will be only $5 for all (non MTBA members will need to buy a day licence) Any family member of a SCUM member will have their day licence paid by SCUM Start times 60kers - 8:30am 40kers - 9:00am 20kers - 9:45am Rego will be from about 7:15am and you will be...
  3. struggles

Easter Monday SCUM epic social ride

If anyone is down the South Coast for Easter and wants to do a decent ride they are welcome to join us on Monday. Starting from the Nowra Info centre at 6am. Where the chopper on a stick is. About 132kms all up. At least 70kms of dirt. Last 30-40kms will be from Bewong around through...
  4. struggles

Trail Vandalism in Nowra

These blokes were out around Coondoo Rd on Saturday. Keep an eye out if your in the area. Watch from 9 minutes. http://youtu.be/BKKPhDyf8F8
  5. struggles

Is this how to ride a roadie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z1fSpZNXhU
  6. struggles

SCUM 2011 Rnd 1 Coondoo Rd Nowra Jan 30 Rego from 7am Racing from 9am

scum.asn.au Be there or be somewhere else.
  7. struggles

Do Bike Mechanics have to be qualified?

I was just wondering if bike mechanics have to be qualified? I have done a bit of research and there is a course but none are being run. I do all my own work on my bikes and mates if they want me too, and was maybe thinking of doing it from home for some extra cash.
  8. struggles

SCUM 30/60/90 December 12: Nowra

Its on again this year(weather permitting) http://www.scum.asn.au/thirtysixty/ Taking in Butterfly and Superbowl and firetrails with a 30km loop. Online entry is advisable. The track should be better marked this time. As I am not doing it:-)
  9. struggles

NSW Please Delete

Item: 2008 Felt Dispatch 58cm Location: Nowra Item Condition: Good, has some transport scratches on frame. Reason for selling: Bought a new bike and not allowed to have 3. Price and price conditions: $600 without pedals. PM if interested. Extra Info: Comes with a set of flat bars...
  10. struggles

Rnd 4 Working Week Series Nowra Aug 2

Yes its still on Rnd 4 Nowra How to get there, please use Comberton Grange Rd Entry Here is the course and direction of travel ;D My GPS says 9.2km and Kev measured 10km so lets say its 9.5kms The elevation works out at roughly even with 1 metre more of climbing than...
  11. struggles

SCUM 15/30/45/60km End of Year Race 14th Dec

SCUM and DIYMTB present The End of Year 15/30/45/60km Race Rego from 0630, Racing from 0800. Open Male, Open Female, Jr Male and Jr Female Categories. Juniors are 16 years and under. 30km lap broken into 2 15km loops, Choose between 15/30/45 and 60km! Jrs entry will be $5...
  12. struggles

Wanted: XTR rapid fire gear indicator

I need a new gear indicator for the right side of an XTR rapid fire shifter. About 2000 vintage XTR. PM me if you have one hanging around not doing anything
  13. struggles

What happened to SHM cycles in Melbourne?

I was in there about 2 weeks ago but went back yesterday and empty shop with 'Sorry we are closed' on the door.
  14. struggles

Sold please delete

Item: 2007 TREK Fuel EX9.5 Location:Laverton Vic Item Condition:Excellent Reason for selling:Want to get a FS 29er Price and price conditions:$2200 ono will not separate parts selling as whole bike only. Extra Info:19 inch 2007 OCLV 110 frame with fox rp23 shock Warranty...
  15. struggles

SCUM 2008 XC Series Rnd 1 Superbowl

Just a few pics from last weekend Superbowl Photos
  16. struggles

Please delete its sold

Sold please delete
  17. struggles

SCUM Coolendel Enduro Weekend 22/23 September

SCUM and Coolendel Bush Camping will be hosting a weekend of Enduro racing at Coolendel on the weekend of 22/23 September. There will be a 1 Hour XC race for a warm up at 1pm on the Saturday followed by a 2 hour night race starting at 6pm. The Sunday will be a 4 hour Enduro starting at...
  18. struggles

SCUM DH Club Rnd Sunday 26th August

SCUM's second club day for 2007. Details below http://www.scum.asn.au/club%20DH%20Rnd.htm
  19. struggles

KHS NSW/ACT State XC Series Rnd 3*Results up*

SCUM will be hosting Rnd 3 of the State Series It will be held at Butterfly Rd in Currambene State Forest, just south of Nowra Round 3 This track is no where near as technical as the last round. But it has a lot more climbing. Being a State Forest the track is open right up until...
  20. struggles

New SCUM Track "The Superbowl" Race on 17th *Cancelled*

Come down to Nowra and have a race on our brand new track. All details can be found at www.scum.asn.au/Superbowl.htm Due to the rain this race has been cancelled