Search results

1. A

Changing a bike to singlespeed

Cheers for that, much appreciated.
  2. A

Changing a bike to singlespeed

Hi, just wondering whether this is expensive or difficult to do on a jump bike? Cheers
  3. A

Choosing your username... THINK before you do it.

That's why you're disturbed :p I saw someone riding around here on a nice pink stinky the other day. Come to think of it, a lot of guys are riding full downhill rigs around here...and there's no bush,let alone downhill tracks for miles.
  4. A

New member alert!!

Giant Boulders are a good bike. They get you to wherever you want to go and for years. :)
  5. A

rain rain go away

I hope the 2009 Trance 2 is better than the 2006 one...though I still love her despite her faults :cool:
  6. A

Introducing the Girls

Canada...awesome! Have fun. I am born again new, shall I say. I think I joined about two years ago, just after I got my Trance 2 (which has turned out to be a bloody expensive bike, I have to say. I mean, new bearings in the BB after four months?!) Then some real life crap caught up with me...
  7. A

New again

Heheheh, love it. I took my Trance 2 onto the monster BMX two days after I got it. It was great, but I realised I had the wrong bike for the job. The trance has become a bit of a workhorse now, does everything. I bought a Scott Voltage (the cheap one, that is) just before Xmas after I had a...
  8. A

New again

Will do that, that would be great, thanks. I'm pretty crap though. Need to teach myself how to jump again *laugh*
  9. A

World Cup April Fools: Santa Cruz Crime Syndicate Subject of Federal Investigation

Rennie was lucky to get out. Where's that going to leave Peat and co? *snigger*
  10. A

AUS Oceania MTB Championships - 4X Results

Awesome work to both Jared and Caroline. Brilliant results!
  11. A

New again

That makes me feel better, thanks :D. I really shouldn't type when I'm drunk :) Age doesn't really worry me as I'm 38 going on 12, it's just that bking seems such a closed group from where I'm standing. I have absolutely no idea where to start. It's hard from the middle of Sydney :cool: Ah...
  12. A

AUS Jared Graves does Oceanias double

Go Jared. But moreso, Go Caroline!!!
  13. A

New again

Cheers for tnat.Have a lot of friends who are interedted in bikes, just not the same as me...so I think I will take a couple pf days off work and head up there, though I am beginningto thek I don't care what they think and get up there anyway, admit I am 'old' and that I want to relearn...
  14. A

New again

Hiya, I think I was new here over a year ago, but real life got in the way for a while, so to all those who made me feel welcome at the tie, thank you and sorry I was so quiet after saying I really wanted to get riding then nothing. So, deal is, still in the same boat, but my focus has...
  15. A

Rear Shock Shocker

Hi all, I have a 2006 Giant Trance2. My rear shock keeps deflating. It's probably the seal, but I haven't really been riding the bike hard as I haven't had a chance to yet. I was just wondering if anyone else has had problems, or knows of anyone who has? Cheers, Ace
  16. A

Back Again

Hi all, long time no see. I came on last year when I bought my bike and said I wanted to get riding, then disappeared. Sorry about that, life stuff got in the way for a while. I've been keeping in touch with the MTB world through mags and such. Some great stuff going on and Stromolo 09...bring...
  17. A

Leaping Lizardskin!

That's awesome. Man...I think I bought the wrong type of bike :p Have had a look at many photos on here and you lot are well impressive. I'm a bit embarrassed about wanting to go for a proper ride now....I'm nowhere near that standard...:D
  18. A

What are Sexy Female XC Helmets?

Ok...I'm worried about the connection between bike helmets and making your butt look too big here...they go on your head? *laugh* :D
  19. A

What are Sexy Female XC Helmets?

The Stradivarius of bike helmets...ha ha...a musical name. She's right though...silver, like black, will go with anything. As far as riding gear goes, I find it mostly comes in reds, blacks and blues... less colours than my soccer goalie shirts...:)