Search results

1. B

Help...

Hey all, I seem to have lost the copies of the pommy mag DIRT that I had. I would really love to get hold of some more for a design project that I'm doing. So if any of you have some copies laying around that you no longer want, could you please let me know and we can arrange...
  2. B

Go The Tigers!!!!!

I haven't posted here for a while. Just a reader these days. But I will use this great forum to reach the masses. For those who don't know the National Rugby League Grand Final is this Sunday night. The two teams that have made it through are both underdogs. One is a relatively new...
  3. B

Sold!!!!

After the Aussie Post stuff up they are for sale again! Item: 2003 Manitou Shermans with 1.5" Steerer. 152/132mm travel. Rebound and Compression adjustments. 20mm thru axle. Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: House Renovations Price and price conditions...
  4. B

HAS ANYONE SEEN MY FORKS??????

Hey all, Just wondering if anyone has seen or come across someone selling some Sherman Breakouts? They have the 1.5" Steerer, are black, have a spare spring with them and machined spacers. Aussie Post lost them for me a few weeks back and I still haven't seen them. Since they don't fit...
  5. B

Aussie F**kin Post....

Would just like to let all of you know the drama that I have been involved in for the last 12 days... I have been selling all my Gemini bits for the past 6 monts or so. All deals that have been done on the site and on MTBDirt.com have gone smooth as Nathan Rennie. The last item that I...
  6. B

Analism....

Just a thought for the weekend... Technology moves pretty quick. MP3's. Surround sound, 5.1, 6.1, ?.1. Digital, Flat Screen, High Definition TV, Plasma. Etc. Prices change daily, stock can change weekly. Why can't people ask questions about what is the best for them in the current...
  7. B

Some Lance stuff....

Hey guys, Just looking into what the legend is up to at the moment. If you haven't seen it yet, this is the latest Nike ad and the new TT bike. Ad: http://www.nike.com/wearyellow/seelanceride/main.html Bike: http://www.lancearmstrong.com/lance/online2.nsf/html/2004ttbike Cheers
  8. B

ALL SOLD PLEASE DELETE.

Have a pile of bits to sell. I need the cash to build a shed at my new pad. These items still for sale... Item: Michelin DH Comp32 Soft 26 x 2.8 Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Cash for Shed Price and price conditions: $40 Extra Info: Used twice...
  9. B

Mt Stanley DH track....

Steve Bryan sent me some photos of the weekends riding so here they are. Looks like fun, wouldn't want to hit those rocks though! Cheers
  10. B

Sherman Breakout 1.5" Steerer... SOLD!

Item: 2003 Manitou Shermans with 1.5" Steerer. 152/132mm travel. Rebound and Compression adjustments. 20mm thru axle. Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: House Renovations Price and price conditions: $700 Extra Info: They come with Firm and X-Heavy springs...
  11. B

Mt Hotham... Updated More Pics!!!!

Here are a couple of pics of a mate of mine who now lives at Mt Hotham in Victoria. They are constantly building new stunts etc. but the snow will be there soon. www.farkin.net/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=4929 www.farkin.net/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=4928...
  12. B

SOLD - Dainese Safety Jacket Now $300

Need cash... Item: Dainese Safety Jacket XL Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Bought House - Need Cash Price and price conditions: $300 Extra Info: Only worn once, never crashed Pictures: www.farkin.net/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=4490...
  13. B

SOLD PLEASE DELETE. Freeride Wheelset... $350

Item: Wheelset with Dice Roulette Hubs 20mm front. Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Both near new. Reason for selling: Need to fund HT frame Price and price conditions: $350 for the pair Extra Info: Both wheels come with 8" hayes rotors Pictures: None Front 20mm through axle, laced...
  14. B

SINISTER....

I have been researching Hardtails for the last few months. And I am 90% on getting a Sinister Ridge frame in black of course. Should look great with the Shermans on the front. http://www.sinisterbikes.com/ridge.htm Anybody got one of these babies. I have been talking to the guys in...
  15. B

Gemini Frame.... SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Item: 2002 Gemini 1000 Frame Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Need a commuter! Price and price conditions: $1200. Extra Info: See below. Pictures: Will email them if you want them. This is a much loved bike, has been serviced by shop regularly. All...
  16. B

Woodman "D" Frame....

Has anyone seen, riden, owned etc... Opinions... Anything... This is the frame... www.woodmancomponents.com/products/items/2k2/frameset/d_big_b.html All help appreciated. :D
  17. B

PLEASE DELETE - 2003 Manitou Shermans 1.5" Steerer

Looking at selling my forks. Item: 2003 Manitou Shermans with 1.5" Steerer. 152/132mm travel. Rebound and Compression adjustments. Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Want bigger forks! Price and price conditions: $1000 no offers Extra Info: They come with...
  18. B

Australian Mountain Bike Magazine....

From Shane J.... Nic Lamond has confirmed he will be out at the park this Sunday. So all you Sponsored Fox riders out there that only come out to the park when you have a chance to get your dial on TV or in a mag, come on out. :mrgreen: Or those of you who have built please come, as I...