Search results

1. Viv92

Rockshox Pike Firm Spring

Item: Rockshox pike firm spring Location: Brisbane - will pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Whatever it's worth Extra Info:
  2. Viv92

QLD 1 1/8th Steerer Suspension Fork - CHEAP! (<$100)

Item: 1 1/8th Steerer Suspension Fork, don't really care what type Location: Brisvegas Price range/Willing to Pay: Less than $100, depends on the fork/condition
  3. Viv92

XC Riding near Ballarat

Hi, Anyone know of any good XC loops sort of near Ballarat (within maybe 1 hr drive)? Thx
  4. Viv92

QLD Sold

Sold sold sold
  5. Viv92

Travel Insurance for Expensive Bikes

I'm trying to find travel insurance that will cover my bikes for a trip to whistler. Problem is my DH bike would probably cost me about $9000 to replace in canada. Are there any insurance companies that will cover up to this amount? Cheers
  6. Viv92

Getting Leatts Cheap

Where's the cheapest place anyone has seen to get Leatts? The DBX ones are ~480 bucks from CRC, surely with the aussie dollar the way it is we can get them cheaper somewhere?
  7. Viv92

35mm boxxer dampers

Item: 35mm boxxer compression (race or team/wc) and maybe rebound damper (if its team or WC) Location: anywhere, im bris Price range/Willing to Pay: depends what model
  8. Viv92

brakes

Item: Brakes... Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: Dunno. Prefer 300 or less, depending on what it is. Extra Info: Don't really want/need rotors. Just lever, calliper and hose. Shimano XTs, maybe saints, Formula Oros. No avid. Can swap with some 09 Formula The Ones if you want.
  9. Viv92

Clearies

There's been loads of track work done at clear. Major props to the builders. Here are some pics of the new stuff: Me on the last switchback Robocop ric over a little hip Not really a great shot, but it shows the new gap up the top best... 8 non pinkbike metres Nick boosting the new gap at...
  10. Viv92

Shimano RHS crank arm, 73mm

Item: Chasing any shimano RHS crank arm, 73mm spindle. Hone preffered, but whatever. Location: Brisbane, happy to pay post though Price range/Willing to Pay: $depends what it is Extra Info: Don't care about aesthetics, has to work fine though
  11. Viv92

south east mtb co

Hey does anyone know if SEMTB co at thredbo close down over the winter? I need to get onto them ASAP. cheers.
  12. Viv92

73mm BB cranks, or Shimano LHS crank arms

Item: 73mm BB cranks Location: Anywhere, I'm in Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends what they are Extra Info: Don't necessarily need a BB or chainring with them. Shimano are prefered, as are shorter arms (165mm or 170mm), but send me offers. Cheers guys.
  13. Viv92

Smooth

I got skillz:
  14. Viv92

Fox 36mm dual crown?

http://www.vitalmtb.com/videos/features/2010-Atherton-Racing-Launch-Video,2075/sspomer,2 It's a cool vid anyway, but have a look at the forks. Don't look like 40s...
  15. Viv92

2010 Boxxer lowers

Item: 2010 Boxxer lowers Location: Doesn't matter, I'm in brisbane though Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition Extra Info: Will take any colour, model, etc
  16. Viv92

DH clipless shoes

Need some new clipless shoes for DH. XC shoes feel good to ride in 'cause they are stiff, but the break too easy. Don't want DXs - too fat, flexy sole feels weird and imprecise compared to XC shoes. I remember seeing some adidas floating around a while ago? Can you still get these/any...
  17. Viv92

Tucked or un tucked?

So for the posers out there, sort out this problem between me and my mates forever. Jerseys tucked or untucked? You guys better answer the right way!
  18. Viv92

Gravity Lights are too narrow

http://dirtmountainbike.com/news/reverse-820mm-bars.html rolling 820 is the only way now..
  19. Viv92

'10 Boxxer soft spring

Item: 2010 Boxxer soft spring (yellow one I think) Location: Bris, postage is cool though Price range/Willing to Pay: $dunno Extra Info: nup, can swap for a med if you want
  20. Viv92

400lb spring - steel

Item: 400lb steel spring to suit 9.5 x 3 shock (Fox 400x3.25, everything else 400x3.0) Location: Doesn't matter, I'll pay for postage. If you're in brisbane that's a bonus though. Price range/Willing to Pay: Swap for my 300lb Bos spring Extra Info: