Search results

1. S

sold......... i dont know how to remove

drop $1600 bonus 661 preasure suit and maybe 661 strike full face aswell if your lucky
  2. S

whats the best 4x bike!??!

probly one of the nicest stp's ive seen for a while, people pay them out but stp's go hard!
  3. S

value my bike / frame

hahah jonny get that identi you showrd me that was sick dont you mean 302 not 318
  4. S

07 Specialized Demo 8, New Frame, Sold

incredibly nice ride!!!, good luck with the sale
  5. S

bump.. neeed moneyyyyy bonus 661 pressure suit included :)
  6. S

New Last SS Hub!

thanks alot
  7. S

New Last SS Hub!

just wondering how much these babies are going to cost, the zakk and the cameron?? thanks
  8. S

2008 SUBURBAN pretty sure only one in aus. at the moment

comments i would like to know what everyone thinks of my bike:D
  9. S

bump...........
  10. S

drop drop $1800, very neg.
  11. S

.............sold
  12. S

JR Cycles sweet rides

mad:D ......
  13. S

yer man, been doin a bit of work there, latly fixin stuff from the rain, was there pretty much all today, we've got pretty much everything going now :)
  14. S

now with my new frame and only a month a bit till surgery, im down there almost everyday or out jumping whereever
  15. S

comment, i would like to know what everyone thinks of it:) thanks
  16. S

68mm bb mate definetly the nicest feeling bike ive ever ever riden so happy with it, ns for life sorry about the bad pics their just of my phone will get good ones asap
  17. S

yer think so, its just one of the show frames from rythem imports wont be out till mid janurary for everyone else :)
  18. S

1 Bike. 25 days

hey interested in the dj2's i got a set of 409 pikes i want to get rid of, http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=110611 thats them there, just go a new motion control unit in them and gettin new spring aswell cya
  19. S

sorry mate, camera broke at the momment so i just took them of my phone, will try and get some nice ones and some riding pics aswell!
  20. S

NS 08 products

hek yes, got my ns suburban yesterday, stright from ben at rythem imports, took it stright down to the park, feels incredible, just wish i had got the 24inch frame, but ran out of funds for 24inch wheels aswell:( http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=110611 theres my upgrade ns pride:D