Search results

1. R

post up your bmx (s)

anyone interested in buying a cosmotron frame?
  2. R

The New Sh*t Thread

im sorry man, but your fairly misinformed i think, cause i know paul can shred better then you, no disrespect to you of course :) and also people stop talking sh*t on it, i dont see any of you putting that much time, effort and amount of money into the scene so
  3. R

The New Sh*t Thread

and they are rad light and cheap
  4. R

What Part Should I get Thread

go strictly and get a v2 cheap as, or even wait for v3's, i cant say the price but you will be like :O
  5. R

post up your bmx (s)

ehhh, personally i dont believe in internal gussets it may just be the fact i cant see it so it may not be there, but also some companys internal gusset is just thickened tubing so. im happy with my v1 cosmo, virtually the same thing, love it to death
  6. R

post up your bmx (s)

they are amazing, i just wish that they kept a gusset on the new ones
  7. R

The riding thread.

i know what dels hobbies are hahah we needa catch up soon man, come ride?
  8. R

The riding thread.

yeahhh, known the kid for a bit yeahh louis does shred, his toothhangers are crazy good burwood from memory for hill n dale
  9. R

The riding thread.

his name is oli
  10. R

The riding thread.

oh sorry man, i would say the web guy is updating it, should be up soon *edit* it is up now actually, sorry
  11. R

The riding thread.

roller shutters mate, so people don't break in otherwise we would just have glass which can be broken, and if you looked closely there was an axe mark in the rollers, meaning they work haha
  12. R

The New Sh*t Thread

but they then wonder why the australian scene isnt as strong as it could be the stores are the places that support the scene, if it wasnt for them, there wouldnt be one for example strictly, they came out there was no bmx stores anymore cause they had all closed down, this is what caused...
  13. R

post up your bmx (s)

be careful with that dude, he can f*** ya round alot
  14. R

The riding thread.

it is amazing, im going to say video of the year :) you will definitely be happy with the purchase
  15. R

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

i used to run a coaster, i did some coaster stuff, but nothing huge, the main reason i liked it was the gap, i really liked the gap instead of instant engagement, the coaster also rolled better when maintained
  16. R

New rear cog

as a chain will almost never skip a driver tooth it will only come off the driver and thats highly unlikely unless your chain is super loose by the sound of it, your driver is worn into your old chain, so either get a new driver ( which you will still exp this a bit until the new driver is...
  17. R

The riding thread.

props on the ice conor hope the rail goes sweet tomoz first time i did a 'street' rail, i ended up feebz'n it, fair to say, i shat myself haha
  18. R

post up your bmx (s)

the powerblocks are a good cheap tire, but wont hold up to anything touching the sidewalls and can slip at times
  19. R

The riding thread.

ahhh, so very rad
  20. R

more than a full bike

hey I'm thinking bout changing my bike up so im wondering what money I can get for my bike and parts i no this isnt the sales part but i cant post there. so yeh. You probably need to adhere to the rules before you get yourself banned from the site, eh? .