Search results

1. D

Lysterfield pub

fountain gate has a few places thats relatively close. theres switch and the fountain gate hotel if that helps
  2. D

Long Gully VSS Round 1 - photo's

[b]Race Plate:205 [b]Bike:Giant Reign X1 [b]Sat Clothing:Black/White fox kit [b]Sun Clothing:Black/White fox kit [b]Email Address:hippy_hunter_69@hotmail.com
  3. D

what do you do before a race?

i usualy go down the track in my head making sure that i have every section down pat in my head so i can hit my lines. then i usualy talk shit to any who listens to me just 2 get my nerves down
  4. D

Random Shittyrail people

ive had a guy stip down to his underewear screaming get them off me as he ran up and down the train as me and my girlfriend were on our way in to the city a couple of months ago
  5. D

barjarg results

im stoked with my result and the event was a blast thanx to the crew who organised the event i had a blast. Dom
  6. D

Eildon rd. 1

hey mate can you send me any photos of 210 and any with giant/evo cycles jersyes on to hippy_hunter_69@hotmail.com thanks dom.
  7. D

STP1 or Brodie Devo

hey mate the stp1 is a good specd bike for dirt jumping but for dh it wouldnt be the best not enough travel for realy rough tracks
  8. D

HEAD dh bike

thanks for the explanation mate couldn't figure out why they would do that when a coil shock or one rear would do the same job
  9. D

mrp system 3 carbon

hey guys do any of you run the system 3 carbon? do you rate it or should i just stick with the original ones
  10. D

Herald Sun Anti-Bike Hysteria

we cant win can we! if were driving our cars we get told off for causing global walming and if we ride our bikes we get told that we go 2 fast and are a danger to people driving and walking
  11. D

HEAD dh bike

back to the bike can someone explain to me whats the benifit of the 2 shocks compared to one
  12. D

Awesome Value!!!!!

the first shipment is only 3-4 weeks off on most of the mountian stuff from giant
  13. D

Stromlo's Big Drop

sam hill look out!!! thats amazing i would be verry proud
  14. D

Downhill bike

get a huffy there a rockin bike!!!!!!!!!
  15. D

Manufacturers - are they taking the piss?

nah its a huge conspiricy just designed to piss us off as riders
  16. D

2008 Victorian DH State Series - Dates Announced

sweeeeeeeeet looks like its going to be a killer season
  17. D

Felt Double Shot

hey im running a felt jump shot (upgraded Alot) but still great bikes ethier way
  18. D

Victorian Downhill - Giant Reign X0/Glory DH

Im going 2 be riding reign xo for the 07/08 seasion just because iv found that the glory dh was just to heavy and over kill for most of the tracks that iv ridden. and coz im not a very heavy person i can get away with a reign. however if you are an experienced rider that dose the a lise i think...
  19. D

Lol!!!

no sorry nothing good has ever come from any of those skit shows.
  20. D

Spacer washers for avid codes

hey mate your lbs sould be able to as long as they get stuff from monza imports because they do avid and avid have a hurge range of replacement parts. from memory there is an online catalog on the avid website with all the replacement parts avalible to you