1. T

NSW 2013 Yeti SB66 - Large *SOLD*

Hey mate, pm'd
  2. T

The Photo Snob Thread

Anyone able to help me out?
  3. T

The Photo Snob Thread

Buying a D600 and possibly 70-200 vr from a kid in Mosman. 6 pack for anyone in sydney who can check it out for me?
  4. T

The Photo Snob Thread

Forgot about this place! I have an exam tomorrow, which is probably why I remembered it now... I was planning to travel but things keep falling through so now I'm looking to (finally) update my gear. Considering a Nikon D600 with a 24-70. The D800 is tasty but an overkill for what I need...
  5. T

The Photo Snob Thread

Camera house quoted me $60 for a 24*36" print. There's got to be better out there?
  6. T

Coffee Drinkers Anonymous

Anyone made coldpress? What ratios and times worked for you? Unless someone has a better idea soon I'm going to try 1:3 coffee:water sitting for 24hours in a french press using a fine grind.
  7. T

The Photo Snob Thread

Newts - Try them black and white, I don't think colour adds anything. Tangcla - Looks alright but feels a little... flat?
  8. T

STOLEN TwoFour Moon - Canberra (again)

Any updates?
  9. T

The stupid questions thread.

Why does my lecturer hae to be going through a bitter divorce right at the time she's writing the paper? It was brutal.
  10. T

Thanks guys, I'll give the aeropress a crack. Any special tips?
  11. T

I really haven't kept up to date on this thread... I no longer have my machine, I can't afford a new one at the moment, and there are no decent places around where I am. What are your opinions on the best brewing method without a machine? (I realise it's probably been covered, but this is a...
  12. T

Women, etc.

If anyone can find me this girl I'll give you our firstborn. I'd wife her so hard.
  13. T

The Photo Snob Thread

I'm on there. @andrewivanc, I try to uphold some sort if photographic standard. I'm following Tristan and I know there are a few others on. Never thought of that tag though.
  14. T

The Photo Snob Thread

I love it man! I see where Tristan is coming from but I love the emptiness of it leading up to the light and mountains.
  15. T

Confessions

I rode into a parked car once because I was turned around telling my mate to get off the road cause there was a car coming behind him.
  16. T

FS: Sold please delete

This is the most well written ad I've seen here. Props.
  17. T

Little Things You Love

Rudolph! Genius!
  18. T

The Fixie Thread

Helmet hair: How do you fix it? My Fox Flux imprints it's shaped exactly in my hair (ridges, etc.) after een a short ride. Don't want to go super short and don't want to walk around with the Himalayas on my head. Ruffling it rarely works.
  19. T

Little Things You Love

http://vimeo.com/43954522 Also these pictures: 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity
  20. T

The Photo Snob Thread

Booost - Rad shots, second one's my favourite by far. Star trails from the international space station- freakin incredible: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nasa_jsc_photo/sets/72157629726792248/with/7257867240/