Search results

1. SLEDGER

CCOMTB 2011 XC & DH point score Presentations

Venue: Tall Timbers Hotel Pacific HWY Ourimbah When: Sunday 4 December (this Sunday) Time: Start 12:00 noon buffet lunch: 12:30 pm (member free guests eat for $10 also members receive two drink vouchers just bring your MTBA card for proof & come & see us at the table ) Presentations...
  2. SLEDGER

Nsw 2010 state rd 4 del- rio

Thanks to Steve Humphies and the crew from Western Sydney MTB in providing an fantastic track and venue for the event. The weekend was one to remember and I am looking forward to the next time there is a club or state round held at Del-Rio. A massive thank-you to Gary Walker the...
  3. SLEDGER

DH Track build/maintenance co-ordinator

Peter Maggs & myself are very happy in introduce dhsquid (Brad Kelly) as the newly appointed 2010 technical track build & maintenance co-ordinator for CCOMTB. Brad has offered his services to Club & MTBA riders as the nominated person to go to. This includes discussing existing track...
  4. SLEDGER

2010 DH/XC series calander

2010 DH/XC series calander
  5. SLEDGER

2010 DH series

Hi guys justing keeping you in the loop the dates for both DH & XC will be confirmed in the next 2 weeks & will be posted on the news & events forum. The DH series will start in March with a 6 round series & 1 club championship round in November. There will be no club races scheduled for...
  6. SLEDGER

2010 DH track maintenance

A new year has commenced & during the course of the year there will maintenance/ build days of which I hope we can muster a reasonable crew & do what needs to be done. The 1st day will be end of January or early February & will include filling in the top four berms to minimise erosion & make...
  7. SLEDGER

LOST NSW Awaba left wheel in carpark

T W E front wheel including black spokes & red nipples with geax 2:00 tyre Left behind in carpark Thursday morning the 17th of December. Any help to get it back would be appreciated.
  8. SLEDGER

FOUND Backpack at CCOMTB clubby 25/10/09

I found Cutris Bowring of Mortdale backpack after the club race finished today if anyone can contact him please let him know his gear is safe & to contact me by PM so he can get his gear back. Cheers Wayne
  9. SLEDGER

Ourimbah start ramp

This is what's left after some assholes handy work recently, in addition to this breaking sapplings off & placing them across the track for kicks what dicks :mad:
  10. SLEDGER

Unauthorized changes to the DH track

I walked the track today Friday the 25th & found an attempt to increase one of the doubles on the track & build some sort of B line. I will be pulling it down Saturday as it is not suitable for the tracks direction & flow so please donot attempt any changes without the club approvel. Sledger
  11. SLEDGER

bottom jump change

All be advised as from 9:30 am tomorrow the 13th of September the last double out at Ourimbah DH track will be made a table top. The quicks can still jump hit it up the same without fear of length change however we believe the table top will allow all riders to develop their skill level to...
  12. SLEDGER

It's A girl

I am posting up the successful birth of Wayne & Nicole Froggett baby girl Wednesday the 2nd of September. Little Elektra was brought into this world at 10:55am & at a healthy weight of 3720grams Wayne is the NSW 2009 DH-Cordinator & DH-Cordintor of CCOMTB for the previous 5 years...
  13. SLEDGER

Results are up rd 3 26/4/09

Check out www.ccomtb.com.au & click on DH rd3 results this is not a link through Rotorburn.com Click on above wed address & it will take you to the site
  14. SLEDGER

Round 2 NSW state round 2009 ourimbah

A note with the state round please do not park on the lower section of Red Hill Road below the turn around circle for the buses as there are issues raised with resident on the left side heading up the road & as it is a public road parking in the area from the main road to this the carpark area...
  15. SLEDGER

NSW state Rd 2 Ourimbah

Guys looking for volunteer helpers to assist on the weekend of the state round the 2nd & 3rd of May, it involves been a marshell at nominated points on the track or assistance on the bbq we know your time is valuable so if you can commit it would be appreciated Saturday/Sunday just let us know...