Search results

1. S

XC Trails near Thornton and Beresfield

Finally checked the other side can't believe how many trails are in there, a few guys told us there's 15k's in there ...cheers for the links , Christian
  2. S

Yeah cool thanks for the replys we are actually riding on the other side of the highway, I will have check out that other side soon .We don't go near the houses at all . Cheers Christian :)
  3. S

Hi , I am wondering if anyone knows of any trails XC/Flow trials around Thornton & Beresfield area Near Newcastle . Cheers Christian :)
  4. S

Tim Moffitt teaser

This is Sullivan Films new teaser for Tim's new DH video coming soon . Shot and Produced by Sullivan Films around N.S.W. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAj3ZE6mf_Q&feature=g-upl
  5. S

Oxy and Warrimoo

Sick shots guys filming there soon with Tim Moffit from Newcastle .....wheres the RD gap photo ? Cheers Christian :)
  6. S

bike hire indonesia - java

Hello I am wondering if I can hire a good flow- trail type of rig in Java,indonesia ? I have done some searching but I am yet to find anything decent ... cheers .
  7. S

Josh Smith DH at Del Rio by Sullivan Films TV

Josh & Sullivan Films TV, teamed up to shoot this short Part One clip of Josh's BIO at the Del Rio DH track . Del Rio is Joshs local track and this was shot over about four hours. I am very passionate about film production so there are things I'd love to do better, but that will have to...
  8. S

NSW Mangrove Mountain Bike Park!

FILMING Mangrove MTN. hey MR Wonk ! Sounding keen as, will be out next weekend check this park/farm out !
  9. S

Advocacy Alert Glenrock Trail Alliance - Build Days and News

hey sammydog, cheers for all the hard work with everything involved, many many hours you have put into all of this! Will put together a web edit with all the new trails when I can. Trails are looking killer and exactly what I what to ride at my age ! Will try to make it to the next working bee:)
  10. S

Advocacy Alert Glenrock Trail Alliance - Build Days and News

hey, Looking great there, perfect for a new 6/5" inch dually I want to get... any more photos any where?
  11. S

Replacement DH trails when current Glenrock Trails are closed.

hey, yeah I agree with people not wanting to do the hard work to get them designed,approved and made etc.. Awaba is a great place for sure, but i'm not really into the full on DH rock gardens etc... not sure why just never have been. Coff's is a great DH track for me. What I would love to see...
  12. S

Replacement DH trails when current Glenrock Trails are closed.

hey all, Funny how this debate has dragged on for so many years. Nick and I have ridden on and off at Glenrock since we were both around 12 or 13 years old. Now being way over 30 each thats a long time.Legaly all spots mentioned as are out of the question I would think. Crazy how...
  13. S

sold

hey, Some cracking footage there nice and fast ! Is it the full HD version? What kind of support you using on the rear view i.e. whats the go pro on? Cheers.
  14. S

Mt BawBaw Natioanl #2 - Helemt Cam - Elite winning run

hey Ricky, Sick P.O.V footage, at around 2:53mins and after you are charging hard awesome work ! Can you sent me a link for best / cheapest place to buy a HD go pro? Cheers.
  15. S

MTB New Zealand, January 2011 - lots of pics

Great thread mate cheers, want to go over a.s.a.p filming and riding. I worked at Treble Cone and Cardrona in 2000-01. I didn't mountain bike at all though, got into it year's later. Cheers.
  16. S

Indonesia DH ?

hey , yeah sweet got any more info accommodation,trails,photos etc.. Maybe going at xmas to see my partners dad and family. But if I can ride and film aswell for a webisode I will be happy. cheers.
  17. S

Swansea Freeride Park

Agreed, I think you need to rename this this post or take it down for many reasons.
  18. S

DH tracks in Sydney

OneNullaChief, May I suggest looking at bikeexchange.com.au from what I've seen there a crazy bargains on there and are new bikes to. ( there is a second hand section aswell though) cheers .
  19. S

A DH / Flow trail Webisode.

Cheers everyone for your ideas what people like and don't... I think alot of editors are trying to use slow - mo to much in some case like trying to run before they can walk really...In my opinion its need to be shot in slow-mo to start not slowed down in post production.Plus the rider has to...
  20. S

Radelaide Soininen & Hepburn

Cheers, Chris still isn't riding hey ?