Search results

1. B

2011 or later Boxxer compression/rebound damper

Item: Looking for 2011 or later boxxer dampers. Even better if you have an Avalanche cartirdige you are willing to sell. Location: If you are close to Newcastle I can pick up, postage otherwise. Item condition: Working order Price and price conditions: $100-$200 depending on damper and condition
  2. B

Sold

Item: 2010 Demo 8 Medium Location: Newcastle Item Condition Good, small dent at the bottom of the downtube and some paint wear from shuttles. Fresh bearings throughout. Reason for selling: Broken hand and winter job stop me from riding and working so I need cash. Price and price conditions...
  3. B

STOLEN Specialized Crux - Newcastle

My mate had a specialized Crux stolen from the back of his car sometime on the weekend while he was away. Location: Newcastle, Darby St area Bike: Specialized Crux Elite Identifying features: It's been fitted with road tires. Looks pretty much the same as this:
  4. B

Wrist strengthening and braces

I tend to crash a lot and have the wrists of an 80 year old woman as a result. I broke my left wrist about 9 years ago and over the past 2 years it has always had some sort of pain in it from crashing constantly and never getting time to heal. About a month ago I broke the 5th metacarpal of my...
  5. B

Sold

Item Marzochii 888 firm(6.5n/mm) Ti Spring Location: Newcastle Item Condition Good Reason for selling: Broken hand and winter job stop me from riding and working so I need cash. Price and price conditions: $200 plus postage Extra Info:Best investment you can make for your 888’s if you are...
  6. B

Sold!

Item BOS Stoy 8.75 x 2.75 350lbs spring Location: Newcastle Item Condition Excellent Reason for selling: Broken hand and winter job stop me from riding and working so I need cash. Price and price conditions: $500 Buyer pays postage Price Drop $400 Extra Info: One of the best shocks around...
  7. B

Sold

Item Avid Elixr R Brakes Location: Newcastle Item Condition Good, fresh pads Reason for selling: Broken hand and winter job stop me from riding and working so I need cash. Price and price conditions: $50 Buyer pays postage Extra Info: Pictures:
  8. B

Sold

Item Avid Code Brakes Location: Newcastle Item Condition Good Reason for selling: Broken hand and winter job stop me from riding and working so I need cash. Price and price conditions: $100 Buyer pays postage Extra Info: Pictures:
  9. B

Sold

Item Gravity Light Moto X Cranks 68/73mm BB and 165mm length Location: Newcastle Item Condition Good, shoe rub and a few shuttle scratches Reason for selling: Broken hand and winter job stop me from riding and working so I need cash. Price and price conditions: $90 Buyer pays postage Extra...
  10. B

2013 Scott Gambler Details

Finally some information on this thing. http://www.vitalmtb.com/photos/features/First-Look-2013-Scott-Gambler-10-Ready-For-Production,3974/First-Look-2013-Scott-Gambler-10-Ready-For-Production,38432/bturman,109 Looks hot. Who wants to buy me one?
  11. B

Green 2010 Demo 8

Frame - 2010 Specialized Demo 8 Rear shock - Fox RC4 w. 400lb Progressive Ti spring (Soon to be BOS Stoy) Fork - 2010 Marzzochi 888 Evo Ti Handlebars - Travtiv Boo Bar Stem - Marzzochi OEM Headset - Cane Creek Grips - ODI Ruffian Saddle - SDG I-Fly Seatpost - SDG Front brake - Avid Code...
  12. B

Anyone using a PS3 to watch World Cup races?

Is anyone using their PS3 to do this? I'm trying to either stream from my pc through the PS3 or just use the PS3 to access he Red Bull TV site. I havent been able to find anything that allows me to do option A Option B doesn't seem to work at all. I can access the site but the stream...
  13. B

Recommendations for CNC Machinists in Newcastle

Does anyone know of a CNC machinist in Newcastle who works on bike parts? Any help would be much appreciated!
  14. B

Emergency: Shock Needed in Thredbo

I've come down to Thredbo for the weekend from Newcastle and managed to blow out my my shock halfway through the first run. Just wondering if anyone nearby has a shock that will fit a 2010 demo 8 (8.75 x2.75 or 222mm I to I) and would be willing to sell it? Any help would be massively...
  15. B

Hope Pro 2 Evo Spacing

I'm in need of a new set of wheels and have been looking on CRC at Hope Pro 2 Evo's My problem is that I need a 10mm x 135mm rear hub and Hope don't seem to clearly show what spacing the majority of their hubs are. Can anyone give me a hand with this? So far i "think" that I want the 10mm...
  16. B

Fox Prototype Inverted Fork

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Fox-Prototype-Inverted-DH-fork-World-Exclusive.html Looks pretty rad, will be interesting to see if it ever makes it to production.
  17. B

3 Minute Gaps Trailer

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/3-Minute-Gaps-Official-Trailer-2011.html We all know its going to be the best movie ever from the trailers already released but this trailer just tops it. Can't wait to see it.
  18. B

2010 Marzocchi 888 Evo Ti

Has anyone ridden these for a decent period of time? I'm thinking of picking up a pair but I've heard Marzocchi have had alot of troubles in the past so I'd appreciate some opinions before I make the decision. cheers
  19. B

Installing Boxxer Seals

I thought installing these would be quite easy. Turns out this is probably one of the hardest things I have ever tried to do in my entire life......... Does anyone have a good way of getting these in?
  20. B

SRAM Exact Actuation?

Is this exactly the same as the 1:1 actuation in their MTB shifters? I'm thinking of running a Force road derailluer with say an X9/x0 shifter. Any thoughts on problems I might have running this?