Search results

1. Rider15

QLD [SOLD] 2007 Ironhorse Sunday

Size is a medium.
  2. Rider15

QLD [SOLD] 2007 Ironhorse Sunday

Location: Brisbane Price: $600 Reason for Selling: Havent ridden in a couple of years and dont plan to again so decided to sell it. Has been sitting under the house taking up room collecting dust. Frame - Ironhorse Sunday 07 - Medium Rear shock - 2013 RC4 Ti spring 325LB Front...
  3. Rider15

Formula One world championship

That lotus is very different to what I was expecting! Seem quite a bit different to what the other teams are doing also. Have to wonder what the reasoning behind it is. Very keen to see what Redbull come up with
  4. Rider15

My money is on the team who has the least amount of mechanical failures during the races will win the championship.
  5. Rider15

VIC Sold.............

Interested, but keen for pictures.
  6. Rider15

lbs service price

Fucked bushings will usually require new lowers.
  7. Rider15

New Downhill Bike!?

For the record I do not own a bike shop or have ever worked in one but I have experienced bike shop people trying to up-sell me on things I didnt need or want. I would consider having a DH bike for 5 years a long time, how long have you had your current bike? What kind of bike is it?
  8. Rider15

New Downhill Bike!?

I disagree, a 14 year old on his first bike, the suspension spec that the bike comes with will be fine. Both the fork and shock come with both LS and Rebound adjustment, does he really need the spend the extra coin on suspension that he wont know how to use? And when have bike store owners ever...
  9. Rider15

The new tyre compound should of suited Merc and helped their tyre degradation.
  10. Rider15

Slacker Head Angle on 2010 trek Session?

agreed with works components, I have one in my Sunday, and have another two mates with one in theirs and they have been complaint free, wouldnt even know its there.
  11. Rider15

So what happened to all those that said Merc would win everything from here on out?
  12. Rider15

If they had been smarter about it and Alonso had pulled off had pulled off the track would of been much better than just stopping in the middle of the track.
  13. Rider15

:SOLD:'09 fox 40 rc2 STAUNCENTS/UPPERS

Are these kashima or regular uppers?
  14. Rider15

2014 Transition TR450

Have the think this is a cost cutting reasons behind this. Which is a shame as from all reports the 250 was a sweet bike. The orange does look nice tho
  15. Rider15

Öhlins Inverted Downhill Fork

Probably more to do with the fact thats their "colour".
  16. Rider15

Driving test tips

This thread was started in 2010, he has probably passed by now....
  17. Rider15

2015 Specialized Demo Carbon

Chainstays look short...
  18. Rider15

More info on the Ohlins rear shock

I think what some of you guys are failing to remember is that the one of the main reasons CCDB and the RC4 have some wide level of adjustment is because they have to work on a wide range of bikes and a for a wide range of riders. If the shock was only going to go on one frame then it would be...
  19. Rider15

3M Clear Tape

Yeah this is who I bought it off as well, Glad to know that everything worked out! How long did it take for the tape to arrive? And EXSSVE I saw your FS thread after I had made the purchase!
  20. Rider15

3M Clear Tape

Was not expecting it to be called Helicopter Tape! Cheers for the responses guys, I will try some auto paint shops and if I have no success will have a look at ordering some. I found some examples of it on ebay but all the examples I could find in my brief look would have to come from the uk...