Search results

1. Rider15

QLD [SOLD] 2007 Ironhorse Sunday

Location: Brisbane Price: $600 Reason for Selling: Havent ridden in a couple of years and dont plan to again so decided to sell it. Has been sitting under the house taking up room collecting dust. Frame - Ironhorse Sunday 07 - Medium Rear shock - 2013 RC4 Ti spring 325LB Front...
  2. Rider15

3M Clear Tape

I often see people posting pictures of bikes and forks etc that have been wrapped in "3M protective tape" I went to bunnings the other day to try and find some and bought what I thought might be it but while it was semi transparent it wasnt close. I was wondering if people who use it could tell...
  3. Rider15

Dirt Fantasy League 2013

Not sure If I have missed it, my apologies if I have but I was keen to get a Rotorburn league started similar to last year. http://www.dirtfantasyleague.com/Index.aspx Created it under the name Rotorburn League PIN: 27322
  4. Rider15

QLD SOLD Raceface Evolve Cranks

Item: Raceface Evolve Cranks 170mm - Sold Pending Payment Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Used, scratches from general use and shuttle crank holder. Reason for selling: Have new cranks Price and price conditions: $20 Pictures:
  5. Rider15

Ironhorse Sunday

This my new to me Ironhorse Sunday, Big thanks go to toodles for selling the frame, my mates for organising it and Udi for answering my million and one questions. The frame has a -1 degree works angle set and the lower link has been modified to run a RC4. Few updates...
  6. Rider15

QLD 06-09 Boxxers

Item: 06-09 Lowers Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition Extra Info: Mate has punched a hole in his lowers and needs to replace them. Only really need the lowers so if the uppers are scratched or the internals are broken not a major issue.
  7. Rider15

Giant Glory Stone Protector

Basically the stone protector on my 08 glory was cracked and on the last ride a mate was riding it and a stone flicked up and punch a good size hole in it. Is it still possible to get a replacement through giant/LBS? If not does anyone have one lying around they are willing to give/sell off?
  8. Rider15

QLD 2006 Norco Sasquatch - SOLD

Location: Brisbane Price: $400 Reason for selling: No longer ride this frame and want to get it out of the house. Frame - 06 Norco Sassy - frame is in great condition, usual stone chips on the downtube due to use but no cracks or dents. Front shock/fork - 2007 Pikes 409s...
  9. Rider15

Gold Stanctions on Fox 2011 forks

That gold coating that Gee Atherton and Gwinny etc have on their forks will make onto production forks in '11. http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/fox-racing-shox-to-utilize-kashima-coat-25037/ New link http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228759
  10. Rider15

QLD Youths/Childs Bike

Item: Good condition kids bike, 14/15 inch frame. Price: Max of $500 Location: Must be in the Brisbane area. Extra Info: Must have pictures.
  11. Rider15

FSA Gravity Light 800mm

Item: FSA Gravity Light 800mm Price: Dependant on condition of the bars. Location: Brisbane Extra: Have some Sunline V1s in good condition that I could swap for 800s.
  12. Rider15

QLD RaceFace DH Shorts - SOLD Pending Payment

Item: RaceFace DH Shorts, Size M same as a size 32 Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Great, no rips or tears in near perfect condition. Reason for selling: New Pants Price and price conditions: $60 + postage Extra Info: Pictures:
  13. Rider15

Sam Hill Whip @ FT williams

Just saw this on Dirtuk site and figured I better post it here. http://dirtmag.co.uk/news/category/uk/sam-hills-sick-whip-from-fort-william/dirt-1235471.html That shit is crazy
  14. Rider15

Spot the rail

Pro-toe-type Yeti
  15. Rider15

Secret Blackbox training camp

On the last day of freedom we decided to do a sick ride sesh out at ******
  16. Rider15

Steve Peat Ft William

Saw this today and wondered what you guys thought of this. From what I understand "technically" S.Peat should be dis-qualified for leaving the track and not entering again where he exited? Though he had already lost time by going through the tape. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zAS8v7CqGU
  17. Rider15

Riding with Glasses

Just wondering if their is anyone out their that rides downhill with glasses? I have gotten glasses in the last 6 months and have noticed it makes a noticable difference in what I can see (in terms of detail) and I know that being able to see is critical in downhill. Just wonder if its...
  18. Rider15

Dirt Fantasy League

Just wondering if anyone else has entered the Dirt DH fantasy league as the results are up from the first round?
  19. Rider15

Candy Hill - (May contain traces of Awesome)

Soon after our Adventures at Candy Mountain Sam Hill junior and myself decided to head out to Candy Hill. Myself S.Hill Junior Myself S. Hill Junior Myself S.Hill Junior Myself S.Hill Junior S. Hill Junior As we were heading home we were lucky enough to spot some...
  20. Rider15

World Cup #1 - South Africa, - now with freecaster link.

I know that there is a thread for the world cup series but I hoped it would be acceptable for a thread for each of the world cup rounds to prevent the one thread from being too long. To give an indication of times for race Kovarik won the national round with a time of 3:56.09 seconds...