Search results

1. D

NSW Sold

Soldddd but how do i change the title??
  2. D

Santa Cruz V10

heys guys i am trying to sell my 2005 santa cruz v10 but i need to buy a new spring for it. it has a 2005 fifth element( progressive suspension) rear shock. the spring has to size written on it but it has been rubbed off. can anyone please tell me what size spring i need, or where i might be...
  3. D

400 pound spring

hey guys, i am looking for a 400, 450 or 500 pound spring for a fifth element rear shock, i am not sure what the spring size is but the shock is on a 2005 santa cruz v10, i hope that helps!
  4. D

Spring Sizes?

just wondering if anyone knows the spring size for a 05 santa cruz v10 with 5th element shock?? cheers dean
  5. D

Intense 951's

heys guys im in the market for a new bike and i have been looking at the 951's, but laterly people have been telling me that they dont last very long and have others problems? just wondering if this is true or not, because they look pretty sick and i would be keen on buying one!
  6. D

Face Face Rally Knee/Shin pads

Race Face Rally FR Knee/Shin Pads Albury NSW 2640 2008/2009 model only SIZE LARGE
  7. D

V10 head angle

Does anyone know what year the Santa Cruz V10 changed the head angle to 67 degress ?What was the head angle of the earlier year models ? Thanks.
  8. D

BMX - Full Custom

small parts update, still same pic tho lol Hi im not dean, im his son Gary lol, but yea this is my bmx bike. pretty happy with it tell me what u think ??? Frame - BSD Forever Forks -Colony MVP Handlebars - FBM Big Ape Stem - Fly Headset - Back Bone Grips - Animal Saddle - Fit...
  9. D

Santa Cruz Nomad

Item: Santa Cruz Nomad FRAME only Location:Albury NSW Price range/Willing to Pay:Depends on condition Extra Info: Size Large
  10. D

Albury BMX

Albury BMX this edit was made in like 2 days it was really hot when filmed soo thats wear the name came from advice or tips would be grouse cheers gary http://www.vimeo.com/7531305
  11. D

Albury Bmx

hey guys this is an edit i amde of my friend jake arnold riding albury bowl filmed on a shit digital camera but it did the job also check out me vimeo page ( click link to watch vid ) lol http://www.vimeo.com/7484577
  12. D

Fox service

Can anyone tell me the name of the company in Melbourne that service fox shocks,I know the blokes name is Ken.Thanks
  13. D

Holzfeller/Hussefelt Cranks

Item: Truvativ Holzfeller/Hussefelt Cranks Location: Albury Price range/Willing to Pay:Shoot me a price Extra Info:Want 165mm to suit ISIS B/B. Will consider 165 or 170mm to suit Howitzer B/B
  14. D

Fox 300 x 2.8 spring

What: Fox Spring 300 x 2.8 Price range/Willing to Pay: Heaps Location: Albury NSW Extra Info:To suit a 2007 Fox Van R rear shock
  15. D

Fox 300 x 3.25 spring

What: Fox 300x3.25 spring to suit rear shock Price range/Willing to Pay: If you have one for sale then we can talk dollars Location: Country NSW Extra Info: Might be interested in swapping a near new 400x2.8
  16. D

Fox 300 x 2.8 rear spring

What: 300x2.8 spring to suit fox rear shock Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition Location: Country NSW Extra Info: Will pay postage.
  17. D

Fox Spring

What: 300x2.8 spring to suit a fox rear shock. Price range/Willing to Pay: Location: Albury NSW Extra Info:I will pay for postage