Search results

1. J

SOLD 2013 Pivot Mach 4 Price Drop $3100!!!! Damn Cheap

Selling for a mate, below is taken from his original ad. Pictures to follow. Call me on 0498 00 00 26 to arrange a chat. "Stans crest ztr tubeless wheelset Xtr pedals Bontrager evoke carbon saddle For Sale is my 2013 Mach 4, this is a super capable, fast, reliable race machine. This is...
  2. J

New Bike too Many Choices

G'day, Im looking at HT 29'ers. Price range is max $3k. Everytime i walk into the shop there are way to many options presented. I will mainly be using for multisport racing along with some of the 24hr races. Currently leaning toward the new trek Superfly AL Elite. but then there is the carbon...
  3. J

NSW Sold

Item: XL 08 Fuel EX 5.5 Location: Hornsby area Sydney NSW Item Condition: Honestly its not in the best condition has seen some tough love therefore there are scratches from transport and transitions in races, there are no cracks or dents. currently has no chain. Reason for selling: Want...
  4. J

Advice Please

Hi guys i want to turn my 2008 trek fuel ex 5.5 into a race bike.... i have in the bike at the moment 130mmm rockshox tora 302's atm and i want to change to a 100mm or 120mm fox fork wat is the reckomended choice....? thanks a lot