Search results

1. dA_bOmBbIkE

VIC Sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. dA_bOmBbIkE

VIC Sold

Item: Enve M70 Wheelset 27.5 on DT240s hubs Location: officer 3809 can post at buyers expense Extra info: amazing condition enve wheelset. It is non boost, can be converted with a couple of bits and bobs Offering to burners first before it goes on bookface/ fleabay Red decals I’ll get some...
  3. dA_bOmBbIkE

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

Doing a full restoration of this old Brodie Devo for a customer. The frame means a lot to the customer and he wants to get things done properly. Today I completely stripped the frame this involves getting out some bearings that had been sitting in the frame for 15 + years. A little heat on the...
  4. dA_bOmBbIkE

VIC SOLD XL (21.5) Trek Procaliber 9.7

PMd keen to grab this ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. dA_bOmBbIkE

Travelling on Spirit of Tas with Roof Racks

I am on a trip at the moment. We took over a car/ camper and 2 bikes on roof racks. Was $2200 return for 4 adults and 1 infant. With cabin. I find the cost easy to justify when all you have to pay after that is food, some camps sites (most are free) and some shuttle passes. Although almost all...
  6. dA_bOmBbIkE

Sold SOLD Norco revolver FS

6”2 is well in the ball park for XL, and RS1 and Carbon dt Swiss wheels on mine. Nuff said ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. dA_bOmBbIkE

Someone buy me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. dA_bOmBbIkE

On eBay Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. dA_bOmBbIkE

http://www.ebay.com.au/ulk/itm/173041972937 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. dA_bOmBbIkE

Bump Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. dA_bOmBbIkE

12. dA_bOmBbIkE

$4700 without reverb Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. dA_bOmBbIkE

Sold Sold

Sent u a message did it get through? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. dA_bOmBbIkE

$4999 - reverb :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. dA_bOmBbIkE

16. dA_bOmBbIkE

Sold FREE - 29" WTB SX19s on Novatecs, and Jet Black Rocket 26"ers

Sorry I nabbed em Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. dA_bOmBbIkE

Hey ctguru true it is the X1 cassette. Everything else is XX1 [emoji106] I’m a tall bugger @6”5’ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. dA_bOmBbIkE

19. dA_bOmBbIkE

Item: 2016 Norco revolver XX1 XL Location Wantirna, happy to post Item condition: owned for 6 months since new, near perfect condition Price: $5500 Extra info: This 2016 revolver was purchased in April this year, its only 6 months old. It’s in immaculate condition. This was the highest...
  20. dA_bOmBbIkE

QLD Sunny Coast fun? Tewantin

I just arrived in marcoola yesterday. I decided to bring the roadie this time as we're still half an hour from Noosa and mtb trails Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk