Search results

1. dA_bOmBbIkE

VIC Sold

Item: Enve M70 Wheelset 27.5 on DT240s hubs Location: officer 3809 can post at buyers expense Extra info: amazing condition enve wheelset. It is non boost, can be converted with a couple of bits and bobs Offering to burners first before it goes on bookface/ fleabay Red decals I’ll get some...
  2. dA_bOmBbIkE

Sold SOLD Norco revolver FS

Item: 2016 Norco revolver XX1 XL Location Wantirna, happy to post Item condition: owned for 6 months since new, near perfect condition Price: $5500 Extra info: This 2016 revolver was purchased in April this year, its only 6 months old. It’s in immaculate condition. This was the highest...
  3. dA_bOmBbIkE

Should I get an e bike!?

I seem to be travelling on a trajectory that I have seen many others take with regard to ebikes. Hate, fear, disgust, tolerance, acceptance, intrigue. At the end of the year I will be moving house and as a result my commute will go from 17km to 50km from home to work. I currently commute 3-4...
  4. dA_bOmBbIkE

Airline charges for travelling with a bike to CAN [emoji1063]

Hey guys, My wife and I are heading off in June to Canada for a month and we were hoping to take bikes over but are running into some issues. We booked our flights through Delta. in the stress of booking them I didn't read the fine print, they are now saying I have to fork out $150us for each...
  5. dA_bOmBbIkE

26 or 27.5 wheelset

Item: 26 or 27.5 wheelset Must have 15mm and 142x12 axles Condition: I'll take any old set of flogged out hoops. This is for a beater project Price: no more than $150 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. dA_bOmBbIkE

142mm Rear axle, tapered internal headset

Wanted: long shot, 142mm Rear axle, tapered internal headset Price: $ Extra: will pay postage Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. dA_bOmBbIkE

MTB and or road in Dubai

Hey guys, I am in a bit of a tough spot here. I am looking at accepting a job in Sharjah (neighboring Dubai) however after doing my usual Google search of any location I will visit 'mtb in _____'. There seems to be some local clubs who go out into the 'mountains' and areas surrounding the city...
  8. dA_bOmBbIkE

Deep fit mtb helmet

Hey guys, I am in the market for a new lid. While not completely vain I do like to look semi together on the bike. My problem is I am 6"6 and have a long head! I usually wear a L/XL helmet and find that most helmets I try on sit perched very high above my ears and I look like a mushroom. My...
  9. dA_bOmBbIkE

Sold

Item: Rock Shox Reverb Rock shox Reverb 31.6 380mm 125mm drop Condition: perfect! was mounted in a bike and ridden 2-3 times has no play or marks whatsoever! Extra info: This is a non stealth post so it can be mounted on any bike and comes with the bar mounted remote Price: $280 Location...
  10. dA_bOmBbIkE

Chinese eBay Lycra any good?

Hey Guys, Just wondering if anyone has had experience with the kits from eBay that a fakes of brand names and teams http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321217475839?var=510162788364&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 My position is using up to 3-4 kits a week I am tired of...
  11. dA_bOmBbIkE

First bike hiking trip- need some advice

Hey rb'ers I am looking to head off on my first solo overnight MTB mission. My wife is heading out of town for a week so I'm gonna take some time off and do maybe a 2 night trip. Only catch is I've only just decided to do it and its next week! Before then I need to sort gear, decide on a...
  12. dA_bOmBbIkE

2013 Rocky Mountain element vs Altitude

Hey guys I'm in the quite pleasant but nonetheless difficult situation of trying to decide which bike is going to be my new steed. I am deciding between the Rocky Mountain element 970 rsl bc edition and the Rocky Mountain altitude 770 msl. I currently own a 2011 altitude which i am selling and...
  13. dA_bOmBbIkE

TallboyC or similar in XL (will trade also for Glory and RM altitude)

what: XL 29er frame or complete (tallboy, Niner, anthem, etc) How much: Variable but up to $4000 for complete Condition: must be 2012 or newer Extra: I Will be selling my 26" trail bike (Rocky mountain altitude) and my DH bike (2010 Glory) Which are both worth around $2000 if there was ever...
  14. dA_bOmBbIkE

VIC 130-150mm air fork

Item: 130-150mm air fork ( revelation, float etc) Where: will pay post Extra: needs to have at least 210mm of steerer Price:$300 max Also happy for cheaper forks that might need some TLC
  15. dA_bOmBbIkE

Fox float and Talas compatabily

I am looking at buying a set of 2010 Fox Talas FIT RL 150mm with a reign frame for my wife. I have a Float RL 140mm on my bike however I think I would use the TALAS feature more than my wife would (never). The problem is the TALAS forks steerer is too short for my frame. Can I swap the uppers/...
  16. dA_bOmBbIkE

GoPro footage of a DH track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbNDBZKJtlE&feature=youtu.be Me and a mate doing some pushing and testing out our new GoPros Enjoi! PS please don't ask for directions or locations
  17. dA_bOmBbIkE

Giant Glory 2010 all mountain swap over

Hey guys. I currently own a 2010 giant glory with vivid air/ totems air set up very light and freeridey. I also have a 2012 Rocky mountain altitude 140mm travel xc/am bike. Heres is my dilemma I have booked a trip to NZ in January to ride- Rotorua, Woodhill etc and can only take one bike...
  18. dA_bOmBbIkE

150mm rear DH wheel

what: 150mm DH rear wheel something decent would really like a deemax to match the front but am open minded Where: happy to pay post Price: depends on wheel but no more than $150 Extra info: must be in good nick, no big dings, flats, bends etc
  19. dA_bOmBbIkE

Deemax rear wheel 150mmx12

What:08 or older deemax rear wheel yellow Where: anywhere Price: depends on condition but no more than $150
  20. dA_bOmBbIkE

LARGE DH frame

Item: Downhill frame glory, sunday, demo etc Location: Melbourne but can pay post Item Condition: doesn't have to be pristine Price and price conditions: depends Extra Info: Must be a Large or XL?? have a 8.75 x 2.75 shock. 150mm rear wheel and 83mm bb. May be interested in a swap for a 2010...