Search results

1. 4

hardtail

ive got the same problem and i have many cuts and broses es and i dont know what to do...
  2. 4

how can i make a good jump???

last time i built a jump it was made out of chipboard and a meter high dog kennel. simply put the chipboard on the dog kennel and road up it, i only got about 1.5 meter of ground in air but on the third time i went on it it collapsed and i ended up going to hospital and i had a torn ligament in...
  3. 4

Useful mountainbiking websites

do you know any good areas i heard you lived in perth, well same but i live in the hills in kalamunda/mundaring area and there are alot of downhill tracks here but i was wondering if you knew aby tracks in perth which dh/mtb that kind of stuf. thanks. and by the way ukdirt.com is a...
  4. 4

wanna have a race?

any one out there in the area of midland-guildford- kalamunda shire- mundaring area or near these places wants to meet in the coles underground car park in kalamunda on a certain day to go racin on this downhill track in kala? or any other ideas or trax in kala or near please say...
  5. 4

upgrades for specialized hardrock comp?

hi do you know any upgrades for my specialized hard rock, i need some upgrades which can fit to my bike. thanks
  6. 4

where to start riding in WA for downhill, crosscountry...

ok, there are some downhill tracks in the hills of Perth, around Kalamunda and Mundaring. to start of park you car near coles which is located along the railway road.move towards the bilibluim track start and follow the concrete path along next to the round-about, across the road and into the...
  7. 4

downhill biking in australia

where are the trails in wa? where are the trails in western australia, i know there is one in kalamunda near mundaring. which is quite good but to many bad loose gravel and not enugh burns where needed but sill qiote good, but if you know an near perth for downhill i would like to know...