Search results

1. fastrider gus

Rocky Moped

I was also very surprised how normal 155mm cranks feel straight away, it would be interesting to see how they go on a non-eeb. After a few weeks I did jump back on my single speed with 177mm cranks and that was an incredibly weird feeling for the first 100m [emoji23] Sent from my SM-G998B...
  2. fastrider gus

Rocky Moped

As much as i love that Bandit fork, it really didn't fit this thing too well.. with the chunky carbon headtube area there was barely enough left hand turning radius, made climb trails pretty awkward having to try a wheelie pivot up every tight left turn. I was pretty happy with the coil 38...
  3. fastrider gus

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

https://www.intend-bc.com/shop/moto/ Was expecting the new dual crown enduro to be announced, this is bloody nice though! About 5.5k aussie for the set Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  4. fastrider gus

Rocky Moped

It's a rippa spot! Really well built trails, one of my favorite spots in WA Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  5. fastrider gus

Rocky Moped

Oooh I see! I'm quite happy with the orange for now [emoji23] Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  6. fastrider gus

Rocky Moped

They look awesome, definitely keen to try some new contis! Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  7. fastrider gus

Rocky Moped

They don't feel as sturdy as the Wild enduros and DHs. Once these are cooked ill probably go back to something more substantial.. Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  8. fastrider gus

Rocky Moped

Really well, I was just doing laps and tweaking shock pressures each time trying to get it in the right spot. Im not sure what the Max pressure for the Hover shock is but it's getting pretty high! Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  9. fastrider gus

Rocky Moped

So glad I kept it! I was thinking of changing to a Kenevo SL but it seems 2nd hand E-bikes are practically worthless Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  10. fastrider gus

Rocky Moped

Yea these came with those pads [emoji108] My only problem is the front hose in the Intend cable guides, I'm going to have to rig up something so it doesn't just bend into the spokes under compression. Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  11. fastrider gus

Rocky Moped

Ive only had one day out on it so far and it was a bit of sensory overload from all the new stuff at once! Ozzy has me second guessing the F/R choice now [emoji23] Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  12. fastrider gus

Rocky Moped

I was a little worried they would be violently grabby or just straight up on/off anchors but the lever feel is absolutely fantastic! I'd say sorta similar to Cura4s, a nice amount of squish into the power and there is more power than you'll ever need! Im stoked Jarrad at Empire cycles got the...
  13. fastrider gus

Rocky Moped

Well this one got a little carried away... Frame - '22 Rocky Altitude Power Play C70 XL Rear shock - Intend Hover / EXT Storia V3 Front shock/fork - Intend Hero Bandit / Fox 38 (smashpot) *both 170mm Handlebars - Deity Blacklabel 38mm Stem - Deity Copperhead 50mm Headset - Industry Nine Irix w...
  14. fastrider gus

Zerode Katipo

Oooh I dig that paint! I did see this in one of the zerode insta stories and wondered if it was a potential new option.. Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  15. fastrider gus

Zerode Katipo

Yea im not in any facey groups.. once they start clogging up with noobs asking dumb arse questions I usually crack the sads and leave [emoji23] Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  16. fastrider gus

Zerode Katipo

She lives! So good to see it built up again.. As usual I am quite regretful of my decision to sell it [emoji23] Im waiting to see what happens with this new electric shifting pinion/katipo! Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  17. fastrider gus

Clinging onto what is left of my youth

Frame - custom XXL Curtis Trailboss Front shock/fork - Bomber DJ Handlebars - Deity Highside 50 X 760mm (considering some 76 protapers) Stem - Profile Helm 50mm - j.a.b. black Ti bolts Headset - White Industries Grips - ODI Saddle - WTB gravel Ti Seatpost - Thomson Masterpiece - j.a.b. black...
  18. fastrider gus

Just teasing.. final touches tomorrow and it's all done. My God this is by far the best looking bike I've ever seen, let alone owned. Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  19. fastrider gus

Nothing too serious. I would have preferred a slightly taller seat tube/top tube. I wanted to closely follow an XL Transition PBJ geo/size, slightly slacker HA and a touch lower BB. I like the stance of those frames, they look lanky friendly for a jump bike. Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  20. fastrider gus

Im still frustrated about the spider/chainring clash but this is a pretty neat solution. The chainring looks better in the flesh than in photos but man I wish they did a spline drive Imperial. I tried to find a hollow pin keychain but I missed that boat by a few years, they still sell the solid...