Search results

1. mayo

The Polite Wollongong Thread

Its all up to the person who now owns the land. I know its a bummer but that is just how it is. Red, Dnt go making a hard time for the tennants.......
  2. mayo

The Polite Wollongong Thread

i was also hit by a car up mt keira about 1-2 years ago maybe? got completely fucked up 5 breaks in my pelvis and left collarbone was goneskis watch out guys mtb vs bike doesnt work out to well
  3. mayo

DH Norco Team DH

fucking sick bike rager cant wait to you see you and this bike mate
  4. mayo

~ Parkway Drive - Sutherland - 29 Jan ~

i wanna go but where ya get tickets ay bru
  5. mayo

2010 sun-ringle DH race specific Rim and hub....what are they??

the sun ringle race rims have a few equalizer 29- claimed weight of 520g equalizer 31- claimed weight of 546g mtx 29- claimed weight of 570g mtx 31- claimed weight of 630g mtx 33- claimed weight of 660g mtx 39- claimed weight of 850g personally i would be looking at mavic for light...
  6. mayo

giant glory bearing numbers

thats where im stuck when i got the bike powdercoated they punched out the bearings and did not give them back to me thats why im trying to chase the numbers cheers
  7. mayo

giant glory bearing numbers

hey yall as i've recently got my bike powdercoated and stupidly enough i forgot to take out the bearings, they have become covered with powdercoat which has rendered them useless. if anyone could give me the bearings numbers along with the manufacturing brand of the bearings this would...
  8. mayo

NSW Sold pending payment

they are the exact same mounting as a fox/5th element/ other normal shocks the only difference is if your going from a manitou to this youll need new hardware
  9. mayo

Found a new feature, let the world know

ohh noes not 808 pms what will we farkin do man im gonna have to recycle my inbox every 808 pms oh the humanity
  10. mayo

Darren Pokoj's Bag Jump! First In Australia VIDEO

To stretch the lifetime of the BAGJUMP a Replaceable Topsheet is part of every purchase. Due to its High Tech Material it lasts the sharp edges of Ski and Snowbaords and protects the main BAGJUMP from damage. This Article can be replaced at anytime with BAGJUMPs strong Velcro system! The...
  11. mayo

DH red goes faster

its a powdercoat red not sure on the name but what i know is they put a thin layer of silver underneath then blasted the red with the metal flakes through it haha
  12. mayo

DH red goes faster

mayo ;) ...no thanks for the comments will post finished build pics soon
  13. mayo

DH red goes faster

hey guis got the bike back from the powder coaters other day, waiting on some bearings so i can get the bike rideable but here she is for the timebeing
  14. mayo

Joined the RIOT!

hes talking about the top tube not your sprocket count nice bike btw
  15. mayo

Xmas avatars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evIHP6Ob7Es&feature=related lololol
  16. mayo

DH Bike.

probably but hey what can you do let the good times roll http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvPciRmLSlU&feature=related
  17. mayo

DH Bike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVXTCXSGJYs
  18. mayo

bike guards?

well firstly you get a brand new tube* cant skimp out on a used tube it will ruin your esh points* then you cut it then you put on the bike with zip ties voila new front mud guard or you could buy a mass produced front mudguard of the likes as rrp *rapid racing products * for about...
  19. mayo

stickers

yeah man trust me i own dc shoes because of my email
  20. mayo

stickers

you can be all like 0! NIgzors gives meh teh styckers, ! want dem 2 slap all ova me bike c0z its really f4st then theyll all be like ohh bitch please heres my company have as many stickers as you want