Search results

1. V

Freeride hardtail

What: A Freeride hardtail Condition: Pretty good Price: Around $1200 depends on bike and condition Location: Anywhere as long as you will post it Extra info: Would really like something with 66's but doesnt have to be.
  2. V

VIC Sold

please delete thread, bike has been sold
  3. V

bike box measurements

Hello everyone, I need to get a price on how much it will cost to post a bike and i dont have the box yet so i was just wondering if anyone would know the measurements on a normal hardtail box? Your help would be very appreciated.
  4. V

For sale section for things not relaiting to bikes

Hey just suggesting that we should make a for sale section for things that are not mountain bike related. I think that it would be great.
  5. V

CUSTOM 2007 stp1, pike 426, juicy 5, azonic, dangerboy SOLD PLEASE DELETE

What: 2007 stp1 Condition: Excellent Price: $12000 NOW $1510000 NOW $110000000000000 Location: Traralgon, VIC Reason for selling: Want something cheaper. Pics: yep, They were taken with the forks at 140mm Extra info: Will post at buyers expense, Just spent $280 on brand new drivetrain...
  6. V

cheap chainguide

WHAT: Cheap chainguide...like truvativ etc. CONDITION: pretty good PRICE: around $60 depends what it is LOCATION: Anywhere as long as you post
  7. V

x9 or roadie set-up?

G'day everyone, I am decinding weather to get an x9 rear derailer with x7 shifter with sram cassette and chain or this off CRC? The set-up will be going on my stp which I use for DJ, commuting, street and a bit of DH. What do you guys think would be better? Shimano 105 Cassette 9 Speed HG70...
  8. V

please deleted

please delete
  9. V

x7 or x9 rear derailer

WHAT: x7 or x9 rear derailer shortcage only CONDITION: very good-excellent LOCATION: Anywjere as long as you post PRICE: $100 will pay more if shifter, cassette or chain is included
  10. V

Sold Please Delete

What: ^^^^^^ Condition: excellent only a few very small scratches on the lowers Location: Traralgon, Victoria Reason for selling: more travel Price: $350 plus postage or swap for pikes Extra info: they have 80mm travel and and very light Pics: yes
  11. V

gold label with ti coils swap for pikes

What: swap my 2007 gold label series 2 with ti coils for some rockshox pike Condition: mine are very good so would like around the same Loaction: anywhere Price: swap plus i may give a little $$$ depending on forks Extra info: the steerer on the forks must be 185mm or more Pics: yes but can...
  12. V

NS bitch owners please help

G'day everyone im looking at buying some pikes and the steerer tube is 160mm long. I was wondering if the steerer tube will be long enough?
  13. V

07 250 frame weight

Ok this is what has happened. I have a custom stp which weighs about 12 kg but i want a frame with horizontal dropouts now. I am looking at a 2007 norco 250 frame and want to know how much it weighs. So does anyone no how much they weigh? I really want to keep my bike light
  14. V

Sold Sold Sold

WHAT:SOLD SOLD SOLD CONDITION: Perfect LOCATION: Traralgon, victoria PRICE: $170 now $150 also will split the brakes for $80 each EXTRA INFO: Will post at buyers expense PICS:some of front...rear is exactly the same as front with a longer hose.
  15. V

Found

Found Please Delete
  16. V

Will this work?????

Hey everyone, I am getting some Schwalbe Table Tops off crc soon and i was thinking of getting some lighter tubes. At the moment I have got maxxis dh tubes on my stp1 and I am trying to get it lighter. I have already lost about 1.8kg from stock so i thought this would be the next step. To get...
  17. V

Sold

Sold Please Delete
  18. V

found

Found..............
  19. V

08 NS suburban pics

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if anyone has any pictures of the 08 NS suburban frames other than the ones on their website. Im mainly interested in having a look at what the purple and green frames look like because thats what im looking at buying. cheers Josh
  20. V

Sold Please Delete

What: ^^^^^ Condition: very good just a few minor scuffs Location: Traralgon victoria Price $2800 ono now $2500 Reason for selling: street bike Extra info: Can drop off in Melbourne and will post for around 100 Pics: All the upgrades are in bold Frame: L ALUXX SL alloy Maestro 8"...