Search results

1. djrider

STOLEN norco 125, Greensborough

This is not my bike but a mate has asked me to post this for him as he doesn't have a user on here. On the sunday the 3rd of May an 08 norco 125 was stolen from outside Coles in Greensborough at around 9PM. The bike is stock so i know it is going to be hard to identify, the only modification is...
  2. djrider

My Sidekick and atomik

Here is my DMR sidekick, had it for around 6 months now breif spec: avid bb5s dj3s MTX camo rims on tuffneck hubs Husselfelt cranks bar and stem:( gusset pedals And my 08 norco Atomik: stock except for mavic 721 back...
  3. djrider

Lost MTBA licence receipt

Last weekend at Barjarg I found a MTBA licence Receipt on the ground. It belongs to Dean Lucas. If you read this and need it back PM me as im sure you dont want to buy another one at the next event. PS. i should be at long gully if you want to meet there or something and i live in Research/...
  4. djrider

diamond creek dj's

diamond creek dirt jumps this saturday (may 12th), there will be a few of us there.We will be arriving at about ten thirty. hope you can make it. cheers
  5. djrider

bent steerer tube?

ok today i was trying to get through a set of jumps, every time i hit the lasg one i sproket/crank cased it, pretty much stopping, so i took on last run and boosted as much as i could. this resulted in a massive sproket case because i went straight up. anyway when i rode away i the steering was...
  6. djrider

hurstbridge dirt jumps wednesday

hey all, this wednesday ( ANZAC day) me and some mates are going to hursty, we will mostly be riding the djs, anyone fell free to come, we will be at he hurstbridge station at 10 thirty:)
  7. djrider

my modified 05 hardrock

cranks: shimano saint bar/stem: truvativ hussefelt headset:fsa pig dh pro wheels: camo mtx laced to tuffneck sealed bearing forks: marzocchi dj3 guide: e thirteen srs brakes: shimano crappy cable ones with avid speeddial levers Gears: shimano deore derailler and cassette with wippermann...